Diablo® III

I bid farewell to D3

So yeah i am going to quit this game as i wont have much time on hand to play anymore, those who have crossed path with me, you have fun and take good care, those trolled by me or who have trolled me, no hard feelings :)

I might come back on expac but who knows.

i am selling all my gears on my profile, EVERYTHING, willing to sell them individually, however if you were to purchase a set off my profile i would give you a good discount, prolly 30% off or even more depending on how much you put in your trolly

as you can see my main is a WD, i have been playing WD almost all my time in D3, reason being, its the most fun class there is and they kicked !@# in pvp.

I do prefer RMAH to gold, but if you are interested in something we can work things out.

i do have alot of gears too..

WDs soj - all 30% to elites - haunt(12), SB(12), BATs(10), bears(10), locust(12), darts(12) toad(12)

main highlight however is both my WDs. male is pve, and female is pvp(have alot of other gears to tag ago to fight different classes) how good it works? no DH, wiz can beat it, monk only the best monk(mafia) could, a few top barbs, and few top WDs. tutorials will be given upon sales

what price? i am willing to sell at -10% to -15% rmah or gold price. so its simple, if you are interested in something, look up on RMAH/AH, minus discount off and thats the price i am looking for.

well thanks for looking, and keep on voodooing !
Reply Quote
how much for SOS? are you willing to sell it for gold?
Reply Quote
I thought you quit when they nerfed VQ! ;)

Sorry to hear you're leaving. Good luck with the sale!
Reply Quote
:( sad face
Reply Quote
I normally make one of these threads 4-5 times a year, now I just call them "Blowout Sales Everything must Go!"

LOL, gotta get a troll in.
Reply Quote
I'd really like to get my hands on that Litany of the Undaunted, but to be honest I'm pretty low on cash from RMAH flipping. I don't suppose you could mention the price range you're looking at?
Reply Quote
I would love to get my hands on Alfredo's belt, do you want use to contact you here or in game?
Reply Quote
@pBeybq

Awesome toons, man. Many people wll miss you - there is a lot of WDs who are inspired by top end geared players.

Huge respect and GL in RL.
Reply Quote
Hey, I'm a newer WD trying to get better but I don't have a lot of money (max money at one time was 20m). If there's anything advice you could give to achieve success, it would be valuable to have. Also, I can't afford any of your current gear, but if there is anything you could offer me (super cheap), I would be desperate to buy it, thank you and wish you best on your time off
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Andrew
Hey, I'm a newer WD trying to get better but I don't have a lot of money (max money at one time was 20m). If there's anything advice you could give to achieve success, it would be valuable to have. Also, I can't afford any of your current gear, but if there is anything you could offer me (super cheap), I would be desperate to buy it, thank you and wish you best on your time off

Im not rich by any means (rather new myself) but if you add me and find me online I can see if I have anything I can give you to help you out :)

fingrknitter#1794
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]