Diablo® III

Guys, I would like some advice and tips.

So, I recently came back to D3 after hearing of the new expansion being announced and that got me back to playing the game. I am feeling motivated to play.

Here is the gist, I do have a lvl 60 DH(he is unfunded and I can only manage to scrape though MP0 Inferno) but I really like the idea of playing a barb and spin through stuff like a huge tornado of death. So, I would really appreciate it if you guys can help me with it.

I am currently a lvl 54 Barb(and of course, I will be getting through Hell to Inferno) and obviously the first step will be getting to lvl 60. What gets me lost is the stuff I should be getting and doing when I reach the big 60.

I am not sure how well off or poor I am, I only have 2m currently. So, the question is, what should I be doing with this 2m to start me off with inferno and subsequently, making me a monster in the higher MPs.

Should I be looking for more gold and if so, how? Or should I just try to scrape through Inferno(low MPs 0-2) slowly and surely gain those Paragon levels?

I am not even sure where to begin. Help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is my barb. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/oscarvxd-6811/hero/8691304
Edited by oscarvxd#6811 on 9/10/2013 3:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
you should always looking for more gold. I am not the one using AH, but I dont think 2m can get you a lot. At the moment, just level to 60 and try to do inferno mp1 with some public games. and cross your fingers for some good drop.

Or you can always use RMAH to make a monster in high mps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]