Diablo® III

Loot 1.5 Rolling 50+ level 60 items!

www.twitch.tv/type105x

Just set a speed clear @ 1h51min on the xbox inferno mode
Edited by xType105x#2719 on 9/9/2013 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Going to upload picrures of all the good items I have found from Loot 1.5 self found,

Skorn
Inna's Radance
Strongarm bracers
Stone of jordan (like 6+ of these)
Boj Angles (nice boots with Akk SPEED)
echoning fury 3+
shenlongs fists 3+
sledge fist (which is amazing for a stun lock)
The amount of rings 20+

Maybe its just me I did not read up on loot 1.5 but did they add loads of new items and gear? or just up scale old items?

Andariels Visage you don't take dmg now?

I understand due to cheats nothing really matters but it was nice to see what 100 hours on the ver 360 diablo would give me as I put 400+ hours on the pc ver and it was always a fight with the AU for gear,

My only issue is the smart drop loot system only drops monk gear 9/10 times, Would be nice to get a few other items, On the other hand its easy just to start a 2nd profile and level them up to 60 on a diff class and get the drops from them :)

The video for the speed clear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIPidebeaTU

Will upload the 720p at some point, Going for one last run tonight before I stop playing the 360 ver
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]