Diablo® III

Lvl 50 wizard

On my lvl 50 wizard i've got 3k dps and 20k health. I'm just wondering, is it enough for Hell dificulty? Or should I improve my dps?
Reply Quote
Get a better weapon.

Go onto AH and choose:

Reduced Level Requirements: 10
Has Socket

You can choose whatever else you want (probably Vit), but they are the main ones that will help your DPS. Vit is bad on weapons, but it's just to level anyway. I'm seeing a 500DPS one for 100k gold. For 130k gold, you can get a 59x DPS mace with a socket, -10 level, 149Vit and 98Int.

Just listed (1d11hrs left) so be quick!
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat. I found a great spear with my monk that my wiz has currently, but the lack of lifesteal is bugging me to no end - especially in act 2. I actually bid on a Sledge (2h legend) with -level req to get me the rest of the way through hell.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Honestly in your very first playthrough in the game, you should do it your way and see what works for you. After you've tested the waters, you can start taking in outside suggestions to mix in with your own preferences. Nothing beats experimentation.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]