Diablo® III

I want pink color!

View profile
Here's a picture i just photoshopped.. i think you guys will think its pretty funny.

http://i44.tinypic.com/1z23701.jpg

OK, I lold, thats good.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 02:24 PMPosted by RagingKoala
OK, I lold, thats good.

Thanks man I worked really hard on that picture. I did not copy xxxkan's photo... I promise. I swear. I really didnt dude. REALLY, BRO? You seriously dont believe me dude? Fine............ I copied xxxkan's photo. You happy?
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Nived
Thanks man I worked really hard on that picture. I did not copy xxxkan's photo... I promise. I swear. I really didnt dude. REALLY, BRO? You seriously dont believe me dude? Fine............ I copied xxxkan's photo. You happy?

:O Can't believe it, that is probably the BIGGEST FRAUD in Barbarian history!
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Shaman
:O Can't believe it, that is probably the BIGGEST FRAUD in Barbarian history!

It's ok. That's just his revenge for http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9165407103?page=1
Reply Quote
I think, if it were up to me, I'd actually remove RK's thread as sticky and put that one in its place...as the best thread in the history of the entire section.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 03:10 PMPosted by silverfire
I think, if it were up to me, I'd actually remove RK's thread as sticky and put that one in its place...as the best thread in the history of the entire section.

Agreed. DOWN WITH THE KOALA
Reply Quote
View profile
See what eating jelly does to you people?!?

I play Candy Crush and I hate the jelly now.
Reply Quote
See what eating jelly does to you people?!?

I play Candy Crush and I hate the jelly now.

U mad bro?

Perhaps you don't understand why I do eat jelly and not peanut butter.

I tend to think most people don't make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, there's time factors, can't find the butter knife factors and can this peanut butter get stuck to the roof of my mouth factors. I think this way mainly because of all jelly I have eaten throughout my life. I think there is nothing wrong with taking some of the best jelly sandwiches and making them available to people who would otherwise include peanut butter in them. I think a lot of good jelly remains almost hidden in some of these sandwiches.

I am not the most knowledgable, and i don't think there's anything wrong with making availbale and easily accesible some of the best jelly from other people's fridges.

We do stand on the shoulders of giants, to dismiss other poeple's jelly and just make my own jelly would make for a weak sandwich.

I feel I give peanut butter where peanut butter is due.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 04:11 PMPosted by Planet
Pile it on if u feel you need to.

LOL you gotta be joking. Just stop, like for real.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]