Diablo® III

What's Your Highest Level Character?

Community Manager
Whether you've been mercilessly slaughtering demons in Sanctuary since last year, or you've recently picked up a copy of Diablo III on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360, you've likely spent some quality time fighting back against the minions of the Burning Hells, and earning delicious experience for every fallen foe.

For our latest community question, we want to know:

What's your highest level character? Tell us a bit about them – What class are they? What's their name? How long have you been playing them?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or head over to our latest blog for more discussion: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10894704
Reply Quote
Mine is my female barb. I leveled each class and was playing the wizard, until I ran into the WW build. That was my fav then on because it was the most mobile and satisfying.
Reply Quote
My highest lvl character on D3 is my barbarian I think he is para lvl 78 or 79 and I have about 1000 hours plus on him, I hope the patch comes out soon, looking forward to the loot runs and nephalem trials.
Reply Quote
Also looking forward to blizzcon and more ROS info.
Reply Quote
my p100 monk named ilikepotato..good at killing, not good at reading

anyways..ive degeared my softcore characters because i hate the AH, loot 2.0/expansion are coming within the next year - year and a half... and hardcore is a bit of a thrill...that is..i trust my internet provider for the most part.
Reply Quote
Just made p80 on my barb last night. I named him "TheButcher" back in the beta before I knew the butcher would be making a return so he has the same name as the meat-hungry beast. He has about 500 hours on him since I re-made him at launch. I've kind of been splitting my playtime between getting all the achievements and leveling him to 100.
Reply Quote
I have a level 60 (paragon 10) barbarian with about 150 hours of play time, not necessarily because I like barbarians, but because they were the only sword+shield character available to me. I am eagerly anticipating the expansion, where I will definitely start a Crusader and will probably end up sticking with him more than the Barbarian! (Well, unless it's not balanced well)
Reply Quote
I had a Paragon 82 (nearly 83) Witch Doctor in hardcore until he got vortexed off the map into a staircase and desecrated on, I wrote Blizzard tech support and they smugly lifted their heads and told me they had never heard of getting stuck in a wall before. I even sent them the death screenshot showing myself and the desecrator in the wall. Mind you it was not a waller pack. I had consulted numerous people on a third-party forum who had encountered this problem before or who has seen this bug occur.
Reply Quote
What's your highest level character? Tell us a bit about them – What class are they? What's their name? How long have you been playing them?

This question makes no sense. Can't you just pull up player records out of your database?
Reply Quote
paragon 80 wiz cm build. over 550 hrs. i really love this game. been playing since day 1 consistently
Reply Quote
I keep on dying in hardcore
Edited by Plump#1972 on 9/9/2013 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
barb paragon 100 mastasmoke ...spend some cash on it... did some cash with it...enjoy the game on mp10 .
Reply Quote
Paragon 38 DH with 240-50ish hours named Asponti. Love the DH even if she is as squishy as a tomato!
Reply Quote
My level 97 Bowazon with a fullset of PvP gear. She was a mighty beast, unlike my unworthy lvl 60 demon hunter.

While my DH were completely relying on Smoke Screen to fight Diablo at the 3rd week of the release, the Bowazon could kick Baal's butt without breaking a single sweat. Only cost my MF Sorceress for 40 hours of gear grinding.
Edited by Alloppy#1574 on 9/9/2013 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wizard
Name: Myranda
Paragon Level: 65

Yeah that's my highest plvl character. I usually play alone because less lag. I hope blizzard could give a little bit of reward to those who prefer to play alone. Btw, I bought my D3 just this Feb 2013
Reply Quote
p100 Barb, ~650 hours. He does not posess MP10 gear but having reached 100 I felt no need to progress him any further. I play HC now. Will revisit SC when RoS comes out and we get new paragon system and decen MP10 gear 'today' will be oh so cheap.

PS: Bring back the Necromancer
Edited by cleaner667#1331 on 9/9/2013 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Downloaded the starter a couple of weeks ago while waiting for a pre- of D3 on PS3 and fell in love all over again...DH LV54 for bout 108 hrs...guranteed I will be playing for years to come. i can't even take the time to go and pick up my copy, lol. Should have got it last year, oh well.

edit: name is frostyfeet
Edited by FrostyFeet#1713 on 9/9/2013 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 04:49 PMPosted by WolfMother

This question makes no sense. Can't you just pull up player records out of your database?

This was the first thing that popped into my mind as well. Heck, anyone can check this by clicking "View Profile" under my name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]