Diablo® III

In need of gear and build help, 1.2bil budget

My WD has but on the shelf for awhile now but I've made myself a decent amount of money and I'm looking to take him off the shelf and gear him for MP10.

An experienced WD that can help me with a build and buying my new set would be ideal..

I'll take any type of help or suggestions :D

My WD has absolutely no viable gear so I'm literally starting from scratch.

(I'm available all night tonight after 10pm est!)
Edited by Dundle#1888 on 9/10/2013 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't mind helping you out Dundle.
Reply Quote
I would love to have you help, when I'm out of class and finally home I'll add you and we can have a talk. Thanks in advance :P
Reply Quote
Sounds good. Should be fun ;)
Reply Quote
Black damage wapon 1000+ dps/ 60+ cd/ min 2.6 ls(more is better)

Zunimassa Boots (min 55 allres, int, vita ofc) adds DPS to your black damage weapon combined

Thing of the Deep (Aim 248 vita)(Pick up radius problem solved)

Zunimassa Chest (aim 248 vita + min 55 allres + Armor)

Othera are up to craft and your style mostly.

Aim for 62500 life 850 physical, 800 allres, 4000 armor for min EHP.

Don't buy everything at once. Just test your mana management and survivalibity. Upgrade step by step.

Good luck with the crafts. I'd like to help you in game but i'm in european server.
Reply Quote
Its funny my wd dont have the best of gear but it can pretty much faceroll mp10. I dont know about with ubers since im not anymore farming them. Its basically the build and what seems a low dps wd but the actual damage is more than in any class due to its passives bonuses. I used to play with bears alone but quite a letdown in fighting elites, then theres CoB that greatly nullify that. I combined these 2 spenders out of versatality and fun play.
Reply Quote
View profile
09/11/2013 02:01 AMPosted by Xuu
Its funny my wd dont have the best of gear but it can pretty much faceroll mp10.

Yes it's funny. That's a good word for it. A WD "facerolling" their way through MP10 with budget gear and 141K DPS. It's almost like you aren't even playing the same game. You should make us all a video so we can laugh along with you.
Reply Quote
Dundle, sorry about last night. I totally knocked out. I'm still down to help you if you need it.
Reply Quote
Managed to build a really solid Doc with 3 bil for Dundle:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dundle-1888/hero/478550

Nearly 600k EHP at paragon 3 and respectable DPS too :)

That was fun!
Reply Quote
09/11/2013 03:26 AMPosted by skywalkerfx
Its funny my wd dont have the best of gear but it can pretty much faceroll mp10.

Yes it's funny. That's a good word for it. A WD "facerolling" their way through MP10 with budget gear and 141K DPS. It's almost like you aren't even playing the same game. You should make us all a video so we can laugh along with you.

yeah i have trouble on mp10 sometimes so i think you may be looking at mp1?
Reply Quote
@xuu it is funny I can't face roll mp10 in act4
so why don't you join me in a game and show
me how it's done or maybe we can do the halls
in act1 @eloquator pretty nice job on the build
good EHP and decent damage good job.
Reply Quote
Faceroll = lots of kiting.
Reply Quote
@Eloquator yeah man you did a hell of a job and I had a blast doing it, glad you decided to help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]