Diablo® III

Can't dye legendaries?

90 Human Paladin
The game won't let me use vanishing dye on my Infernal Helm.

Console patch is supposed to be up to 1.0.8 and enabling the use of vanishing dye on legendaries was in 1.0.7.

I also can't put any dye on any legendaries, and afaik that was in the previous patches as well.

Is console at patch 1.0.8 or not? Or is that just a console difference that isn't going to change? I can't believe they wouldn't put that on console when it was such a big deal for pc not being able to dye endgame gear.
Reply Quote
Nope. At this point you can't dye any legendaries that I am aware of. Console version is 1.0.7 w/ elements of 1.0.8
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So if it's 1.0.7 why isn't that change in game? Seems pretty !@# backwards that it's supposed to be 1.0.7 but not all the 1.0.7 changes are in it. Especially since this issue in the first place seems like a big oversight to let slip by on the pc release let alone on the console that's supposed to have the patch that fixed it.
Reply Quote
Who cares? You can barely see your character anyway
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Paladin
I Agree that there should be a patch for dying legendaries any color! Its kind of lame looking like an easter egg!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/20/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Rollack
I Agree that there should be a patch for dying legendaries any color! Its kind of lame looking like an easter egg!

But that pink helm with lime green pants is just sooooo fabulous!!!!

But yeah, on a serious note, it is a tad annoying.
Reply Quote
09/11/2013 06:48 AMPosted by Atlas
Who cares? You can barely see your character anyway

Not everyone is playing on an Etch-A-Sketch.
Reply Quote
I'm with him. Just something about looking badass in all white or all black, or if you wanna match that glowing new Legendary weapon you just picked up... its just way too awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]