Diablo® III

125m budget to spend on my gear

TITLE ^^ Can i reach 200k unbuff ?? I would like to clear mp10 trash faster !! i got 125m left
Reply Quote
Hello Nephalem Dalx,

IMO, this is a poorly defined and meaningless goal.

09/09/2013 11:09 PMPosted by Dalx
Can i reach 200k unbuff ??

This is much better:

09/09/2013 11:09 PMPosted by Dalx
I would like to clear mp10 trash faster !! i got 125m

So I will completely ignore the 1st goal and focus on the practical 2nd goal.

Now, I see that you are running IK5, so I don't like to breakup sets unless user is willing to. However, if you choose to stay on IK5, you really need to be slotting a full slot of IAS on gloves since you can't pick up IAS on Helm or on Belt. Typically, a PermaWrath Skorn user should be hitting the 1.67 BP for minimum fury and Wrath requirements. However, w/ IK 5, you MIGHT be able to get away with 1.62 BP and be ok. However, since it requires the same number of slots for non-IAS skorn, you might as well be hitting 1.67 BP (5 Slots/ 42% IAS on gear) for build functionality.

5 Slots: IK Gloves, Lacunis, Ring 1, Ring 2 and depending on 5th either Inna's or Trifecta Ammy.

I'm not sure if IK5 is beneficial enough for two BPs below 1.67 but 1.67 is already pretty low.

In order to slot Big Vit Inna's, you will have to upgrade chest to high vit IK chest. You need to pick up the AR slot on IK helm.

Once all that is squared away, For ammy you should be going for MASSIVE strength with near max CC (10) and as much CD as possible. Average Damage is super useful for DWers but the Skorn users benefit a lot more from the higher and extra strength roll.

Of course you could always look into an IAS Skorn which will reduce your gear's IAS burden.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9793019951#12

Any IAS allows you to hit in 4 slots. 10%+ lets you his BP in 3.

Of course, if you are willing/looking to break up IK 5, you can follow cookie cutter models in stickies.

GL HF
Reply Quote
@op

you're 1337
Reply Quote
@OP

Listen to Cartographer's advice about the 200k dps thing. Focus on kill times instead.
Reply Quote
@OP

Listen to Cartographer's advice about the 200k dps thing. Focus on kill times instead.

i will !!! im only wearing 5 ik pieces because of Moldran video MP10 budget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gdu2Zv2RqQ

i think i will upgrade my pants for innas my boots for ice climber my helm for mempo ( no crit ofc )
Reply Quote
Of course we knew no crit - if you wanted one with crit, you'd have to farm for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]