Diablo® III

What to upgrade next?

Just looking for some constructive criticism. It seems like all my of upgrades are going to be quite costly. So I'm not in any huge rush to upgrade. Just looking for some opinions here...
Reply Quote
Amulet - keep trying for a trifecta; as a Skorn user, you could use the extra IAS.
Gloves - again, would be nice to have IAS here.
Offhand ring - no CD or IAS, you should get one or the other along with the CC%, although the avg dmg on yours is pretty nice.

It looks like you're holding back on damage stats in order to stack Vit (examples: amulet, Lacunis, IK gloves, IK belt, ICs). You have plenty of Life and ok Resists and Armor, so you're EHP should be good. You may need to trade some Life in order to bump your DPS to the next level.

You could try crafting Vit shoulders to make up for any lost Vit in the other slots, although your current ones won't be simple to beat.
Reply Quote
jansemd,

Thank you for your input.

I don't necessarily HAVE to be a skorn user. I do have an EH and Offhand, so I do switch up from time to time. However, with that being said, yes, you are correct. I did stack a lot of vit, so I suppose I could swap out some pieces for added dps. Thanks for you advice man!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]