Diablo® III

S&B Barb goal

Hello everyone!

Is it possible to reach 200k+ DPS and 1m EHP unbuffed (without dodge) with a S&B barb?

If any S&B barb pro could point me in the right direction as what to change, that would be great. I read a bit of the S&B Q&A but 10 very long thread is a lot of reading and quite frankly I was a bit lazy :)

thank you for the info!

Have fun!

Edit: I have about 400m budget left. If there is any decent upgrade for that price :P
Edited by TheRedeemer#1573 on 9/8/2013 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I believe Crypter hit 250K dps/ 1.5m ehp with SoJ unbuffed, Celenanian Professor, BALLER, and a few others have hit the mark as well, but it gets expensive fast, and is also possible.
Reply Quote
Hi... If you want you can check my barb in D3up

I have yet to reach 1M EHP, but I believe it doable if I swap out my boot for a high end Vita Ice Climber... (Ice Climber got high str, vita and 10%+ life)

Anyway your Paragon lvl is low... It is easier to hit your target if you are hitting high paragon lvl.
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm working on my para right now :)

I'd really like to get to 200k with SOJ and 1m EHP. I think this would be a very solid and balanced barb :)

I'll look your barb and see what can be done!
Reply Quote
Btw I just realised if I swap TS ice climber with my boot, I would have already break the 200K DPS, 1M EHP barrier...

Oh well... :/

Anyway for my EQ, other than Helm, Shoulder and Weapon, the rest of my EQ are all bought under 100M price in AH.

So I would consider myself as a more budget conscious person...
Reply Quote
If I include SOJ, I would forgo the 200K DPS, becz I know when I am hitting against a elite I will be dealing >200K...

But if you strictly adhere to 200K/1M requirement with SOJ den I believe its quite hard... The only way possible for me to try this target without breaking my wallet would be to keep crafting...

Den again my IAS is following my WW 6 ticks per sec breakpoint.

Anyway My boots, helm, ring (with AR) one can be easily improved.
Reply Quote
View profile
Your goal is possible OP, just keep farming and crafting! Good luck and don't give up!
Reply Quote
i guess i shoulda asked, you mean 200K standing in town right? because there are plenty of them, like myself, but I have 208k in town dps, 2.2m ehp, I could drop the ehp for higher dps, but I didn't want to really remove my pants =p
Reply Quote
View profile
09/08/2013 11:28 AMPosted by henry
but I didn't want to really remove my pants =p

I thank you for that.
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 11:56 AMPosted by RagingKoala
but I didn't want to really remove my pants =p

I thank you for that.
-___-, way to take it out of context, RK
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 11:28 AMPosted by henry
i guess i shoulda asked, you mean 200K standing in town right? because there are plenty of them, like myself, but I have 208k in town dps, 2.2m ehp, I could drop the ehp for higher dps, but I didn't want to really remove my pants =p

When I check on D3UP, you have 200k DPS and 1.2m EHP with SOJ. That's about my goal!
And yeah I mean totally unbuffed with passive. So it seems reasonable for a goal. It would be very hard to accomplish if one wanted to go with Inna's pants instead of insane EHP pants like BTs or the like.
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 11:59 AMPosted by henry

I thank you for that.

I request that you do drop your pants. If would be a great feat getting to 200k unbuffered without pantaloons =).
Reply Quote

When I check on D3UP, you have 200k DPS and 1.2m EHP with SOJ. That's about my goal!
And yeah I mean totally unbuffed with passive. So it seems reasonable for a goal. It would be very hard to accomplish if one wanted to go with Inna's pants instead of insane EHP pants like BTs or the like.
yah I've noticed d3up / d3rawr are showing me at 200k dps, however looking at my profile it's showing 208k, not sure what's going on here.

edit:

I request that you do drop your pants. If would be a great feat getting to 200k unbuffered without pantaloons =).
actually it's harder getting to 200k passive dps with bt's pants, I had it with bt pants & bt chest armor, my hp was 106k, dps was like 225k, I could do it again, but I wanted to sit with a set that had decent ehp + higher tdps
Edited by henry#1793 on 9/8/2013 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edit
Edited by Ironfoe#1548 on 9/8/2013 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wrong thread Sorry my bad
Edited by Ironfoe#1548 on 9/8/2013 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 12:07 PMPosted by henry
yah I've noticed d3up / d3rawr are showing me at 200k dps, however looking at my profile it's showing 208k, not sure what's going on here.

That is becz you probably have ur follower buff activated... Most likely Scoundrel one I assume?
Reply Quote
Btw looking at Henry build I finally can see why is it possible to hit 200K/1M with SOJ...

It look like my helm, belt, chest, boots and shoulder need to improve!
Reply Quote
Btw I just realised if I swap TS ice climber with my boot, I would have already break the 200K DPS, 1M EHP barrier...

Oh well... :/

Anyway for my EQ, other than Helm, Shoulder and Weapon, the rest of my EQ are all bought under 100M price in AH.

So I would consider myself as a more budget conscious person...

its possible i had 230 k with a soj in town and over 1,7 mill ehp before i sold my set, think i si spent all in all a lil bit over 2,5 bill, should be even easier now to achieve prices are going down i guess.
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 9/8/2013 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Guts

That is becz you probably have ur follower buff activated... Most likely Scoundrel one I assume?
hah you were right, i'm so used to having the templar as the follower i forgot i even set the scoundrel as the follower
Reply Quote
Several elite S&B barbs are here in this thread http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9628583186. And here is S&B gearing guide http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9245384455.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]