Diablo® III

S&B Barb goal

09/08/2013 12:00 PMPosted by TheRedeemer
i guess i shoulda asked, you mean 200K standing in town right? because there are plenty of them, like myself, but I have 208k in town dps, 2.2m ehp, I could drop the ehp for higher dps, but I didn't want to really remove my pants =p

When I check on D3UP, you have 200k DPS and 1.2m EHP with SOJ. That's about my goal!
And yeah I mean totally unbuffed with passive. So it seems reasonable for a goal. It would be very hard to accomplish if one wanted to go with Inna's pants instead of insane EHP pants like BTs or the like.

200k with passives and 1m ehp for a S/B? You should have no issues attaining those numbers. There are a multitude of gearing options to reach these numbers.
Reply Quote
Yes , fabby winter is correct, it's not super hard to reach good stats on snb
Reply Quote

200k with passives and 1m ehp for a S/B? You should have no issues attaining those numbers. There are a multitude of gearing options to reach these numbers.

200k with SOJ is easil attainable? I don't really feel like it. What am I doing wrong? I'm missing a solid 40k DPS. And yes, the ruby is better than the emerald in my weapon :P
Reply Quote
When you guys talk about dps, are you referring to buffed, unbuffed, or buffed with zerker?
Reply Quote

200k with SOJ is easil attainable? I don't really feel like it. What am I doing wrong? I'm missing a solid 40k DPS. And yes, the ruby is better than the emerald in my weapon :P

depends on what you mean by easily...if you have the gold, then yes, its very easy. The pieces to upgrade you on the gold ah are everywhere

If you want to increase your dps, here are the stats:

for you, 1 stat point of the following attributes increases your dps by:

Primary Attribute 73.97
Crit Hit Chance % 2299.62
Crit Hit Damage % 357.93
Attack Speed % 1464.23
Elemental Damage % 1932.79
Min/Max Damage 84.71

if you want to increase your dps, you need more of the above, and you've gots lots of room to improve. you need to get closer to the max value on Strength, CC, CD, and IAS

For example, your unity is 41 CD...you're missing another possible 9 CD or 3221 dps
Your ammy is missing another possible 4CC or 9196 dps etc
Your biggest offender though is missing strength on boots, belt, shoulders, helm, pants, gloves...probably 2-300 str missing easily...if you gain another 200 strength on your gear, that's almost 15k dps (200 x 73.97) . You should aim for at least 3000 str

On a bright note, if you get to p100, that's another 261 strength (87 x 3) or 19k dps....and this last one is free. It just takes time

PS...the easiest way to put on 40k dps is to get a witching hr belt. BUt you will lose your LS on belt so plan carefully if you plan on using a dps passive
Edited by fabbyhunter#1917 on 9/9/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Omniwang
When you guys talk about dps, are you referring to buffed, unbuffed, or buffed with zerker?

OP is talking about 200k with passives...that's why i said its easily attainable
Reply Quote
When people mention EHP, is it generally the EHP vs. Elite number, or does it include dodge and block as well? I'm at 208k DPS (no SOJ, though) / 985k EHP, but my EHP jumps to 1.44M EHP with dodge and block.
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 01:01 PMPosted by jansenmd
When people mention EHP, is it generally the EHP vs. Elite number, or does it include dodge and block as well? I'm at 208k DPS (no SOJ, though) / 985k EHP, but my EHP jumps to 1.44M EHP with dodge and block.

the EHP number that the old school guys use is the number posted at diabloprogress...so you're at 1.6m

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/jansenmd-1564/Janduin/18992753

The number that you posted above is from d3up? Normally we talk about about the full ehp number including dodge and block
Reply Quote

The number that you posted above is from d3up? Normally we talk about about the full ehp number including dodge and block

really I always thought that "true" EHP was before dodge or whatever when people compared. It would be stupid I guess to ignore block if we are S&B though.

I have 920k EHP (1,37m with didge and block). I had more before, but I threw away 9k life. If you get all your EHP with HP (thus very high HP pool) your EHP is less effective than if you have lots of mitigation.
Reply Quote
It's possible to hit 200k unbuffed (without passives) and 1M+ without dodge or block either. It's probably possible to do with an SoJ as well, although I didn't try.

An example:
http://d3up.com/b/551168/gotlieb-s-b

-dolynick
Reply Quote

An example:

Damn teeming necklace. Why don't I have one :(
Those duped items are way too OP
Reply Quote

An example:

Damn teeming necklace. Why don't I have one :(
Those duped items are way too OP
I like the set, the only bad things about this set are: no SoJ ( which OP asked to see if possible ) and BOTH rings have ehp on them, why on earth do BOTH rings have that? the shoulders are missing vit & life % roll(can take away ehp from BOTH rings in this case) and the pants could do with more vitality as well, otherwise it's a nice set

edit 2: I looked again, that radiance ring is fine & nice :P, it's the other one I really have a problem with
Edited by henry#1793 on 9/10/2013 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]