Diablo® III

dual weilding barbarian help

Hi guys,

I borrowed a friend's account and enjoyed playing diablo3 with my barb. i actually finished it up until inferno. i only had up to 70k dps. now that i have my own account, i want to start over with my gear and level up (still in level 32). question is, how to boost my dps? what's the minimum critical hit chance, critical damage, attack speed that i need to really up the ante? i would like a build with a DW barb that has frenzy as a primary skill.

thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Nephalem nims,

For the time being, just have fun until you hit 60! I don't see much reason planning or working with gear or money that doesn't exist. Just save up your farm from beginning so by the time you hit 60 and inferno, you will probably have something close to 1 mil. Then take a look through the stickies for what build you would like to run. Many of the builds can incorporate some Frenzy variation (whether you want to run Standard WW/ Standard HotA/ Hybrid/ WT/ or other miscellaneous builds). You can always post back here. Be sure to link your profile as we only have access to a Lvl 1 Barb (I'm assuming you aren't on the US server.)

GL HF
Reply Quote
so, i was able to level up my barb to 60 and here is my current profile: http://kr.battle.net/d3/ko/profile/nims-1425/hero/22721869 how can i improve my dps?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]