Diablo® III

Need help to reach MP10

So ive been trying to reach MP10 for a while and be able to solo it, spent some money to get some better gear but atm can only safely handle mp 6 or 7 depending on what act and where i farm. If anybody has advice on what pieces i could replace/upgrade to get better dmg or stats let me know as well as skill build (frenzy if there for multi player to generate fury)

link to barb -----> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Saverin-1971/hero/795892
Edited by Saverin#1971 on 9/7/2013 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
LS on skorn will get you a bit higher in mp levels.

I use my barb as legs/keys farmer. I had a few attemps to rise dps sacrificing on armor/res and failed everytime. Current stats are 6.2k armor and 690 res. Rend keeps me going even when I'm frozen, knees deep in poison, and laser party around all the same time. This is 8.4 ls. No wotb.

Heh, my main is DH and in 18 hours since posting like your post here in DH forum you'll get an answer. Barbs, lol
Reply Quote
from what I can tell, you need a skorn with about 6% LS most importantly like stated above. Next, more crit hit, attack speed and finally 12% more run speed. If you can manage all of the above you should definitely be MP10 ready.
Reply Quote
LS on skorn will get you a bit higher in mp levels.

I use my barb as legs/keys farmer. I had a few attemps to rise dps sacrificing on armor/res and failed everytime. Current stats are 6.2k armor and 690 res. Rend keeps me going even when I'm frozen, knees deep in poison, and laser party around all the same time. This is 8.4 ls. No wotb.

Heh, my main is DH and in 18 hours since posting like your post here in DH forum you'll get an answer. Barbs, lol

does skorn LS and belt LS sums up? or it uses the highest one?
Reply Quote
C'mon barb community, get in and give an answer, duh...
Guys, I'm not an expert when it comes to barbarian and I simply followed Moldran's video guide on youtube. I'm more in DHs and can pretty much close my eyes and tell which stat/skill does/affects what etc.

Yes, LS on belt and weapon adds up, I have 8.4LS on my barb.

- The lower your dps, the more LS required to topup red bottle
- The more resists you have, the smaller size of the red bottle does the job

My gameplay:
- walk in mobs group, hit Overpower and WW a little = fury
- Sprint around mobs = 100% fury
From here I use Hota to kill and Rend to recover life.

As I do it on mp10, with my dps I can't kill mobs fast using Rend or WW, instead I run and form nice circle of mobs with elites inside if possible and Rend-Hota-Rend-Hota-... Also I try to "invite" white mobs closer to elites, because Hota stuns them all for 3 sec while I do my job :)

P.S. Wotb is great, I have trouble keeping it going. I did ask for help here, got no answer. Booo to barb community...
Reply Quote
Why get LS on belt, just get a witching hour, and run bloodthirst for the +3% lifesteal. That + any skorn above 5% lifesteal is fine for MP10, a witching hour with crit dmg will boost your damage by a lot.

Also I don't understand why people say you need 24% movement speed...

My barb
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Qonnect-1586/hero/36349906
Reply Quote
If you want to keep your Skorn, replace Unforgiving with Bloodthirst for the added 3% lifesteal.

Skorn is not ideal of WW builds as they require at least 6 attack speed slots to make it easy to WW. You currently have a measly 2 attack speed slots (mempo and lacunis). It's impossible for you to WW effectively with this little attack speed. A pure HOTA+Rend/Bloodlust build would be more suited for your barb right now.

If you want to be a WW build, you would be better off dual-wielding 2 1h weapons instead of a Skorn
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Defender
P.S. Wotb is great, I have trouble keeping it going. I did ask for help here, got no answer. Booo to barb community...

There's a few comprehensive forum threads/sticky posts about this and probably all other "newbie barb" questions. Just do a search. A lot of the more seasoned barbs probably are tired of answering the same questions over and over again. Hence the lack of response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]