Diablo® III

Build help?

I just made my barb, but i've had one before.

I don't like WW at all. I just find it extremely boring.

I would like to use Skorn as my weapon. What builds that are very effective on MP10 could i use?
Reply Quote
The build you currently have on your Barb would function perfectly well in MP10, assuming you have the right kind of gear. HotA and Rend are both fantastic attacking skills to use with a Skorn.

Personally, I'd run with a Lifesteal Skorn so I could replace Bloodthirst with Brawler for a huge damage boost. I'd also consider swapping out Overpower or Bash for Sprint to make my runs faster. Ultimately, however, both of these decisions are up to you.

It's kind of hard to give you any other advice, since you didn't mention your budget and your Barb is completely naked! If you give me a little more information, I'll be able to offer more specific recommendations.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]