Diablo® III

Have you guys seen POE patch history?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/patch-notes

Just saying.

(ps, can't really get into POE, prefer diablo 3, but I really don't believe it should take so long for the blizz team to give us updates)
Reply Quote
Blizzard is like a government they have all this red tape and approvals to go through. I blame Activision.

POE has a much smaller development team and a ridiculously smaller company to deal with in order to get content out.

It's like comparing a lemonade stand to a lemonade store.
Reply Quote
POE sucks !@#$%^-*s and that game is lucky to have an active population of more than 10,000 players at peak times. Please never mention that steaming pile ever again.
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Crizaig
POE sucks !@#$%^-*s and that game is lucky to have an active population of more than 10,000 players at peak times. Please never mention that steaming pile ever again.

Yeah cause you likely don't know any of the mechanics involved in that game hell you probably never even beat act 1 and got stuck LOL
Reply Quote
lol.. whoever reported this thread.. it's a "General Discussion" thread. Considering that threads were allowed to stick in these forums that were completely political and people argued to the "nth" degree over it, were allowed to stay.

PoE is a little more on topic in regards to Diablo than politics.. seriously people, get a clue before you hit that report button.
Reply Quote
Why even talk about another game on Blizzard's forums? You're just asking to get temp/perma banned.
Reply Quote
lol.. whoever reported this thread.. it's a "General Discussion" thread. Considering that threads were allowed to stick in these forums that were completely political and people argued to the "nth" degree over it, were allowed to stay.

PoE is a little more on topic in regards to Diablo than politics.. seriously people, get a clue before you hit that report button.

Nope, this thread has nothing to do in Diablo 3 General Discussions forum.

It will get either deleted or moved to "Gaming & Science".
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 12:36 AMPosted by Apathy

Yeah cause you likely don't know any of the mechanics involved in that game hell you probably never even beat act 1 and got stuck LOL

Actually, I played the game pretty thoroughly. I have 10+ characters that are 60-90 and have experienced everything that turd has to offer.

It has the worst desync in the history of gaming, it's itemization is just as horrible as in D3, trading sucks something fierce, the community sucks, and there is only like 4 viable builds for doing high level maps.

Go back to POE if you enjoy that garbage so much.
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 12:45 AMPosted by Crizaig

Actually, I played the game pretty thoroughly. I have 10+ characters that are 60-90 and have experienced everything that turd has to offer.

It has the worst desync in the history of gaming, it's itemization is just as horrible as in D3, trading sucks something fierce, the community sucks, and there is only like 4 viable builds for doing high level maps.

No you don't you have never even beat act 1 I don't like PoE I obliterated that game utterly but don't go lying here I can even see in your profile LOL you are not 60-90 if you're that ''casual'' in a form

EZ
Reply Quote

No you don't you have never even beat act 1 I don't like PoE I obliterated that game utterly but don't go lying here I can even see in your profile LOL you are not 60-90 if you're that ''casual'' in a form

EZ

0/10 troll
Reply Quote

EZ

0/10 troll

Me a troll? I'm not being a troll I'm being honest you're a casual you aren't lvl 60-90 with 10 chars and you wouldn't play ''THAT GARBAGE'' if that game was terrible thus you can use logic in this form that you never played that game seriously nor have you did with D3 like look it you you're super casual of course you were going to fail PoE then LIE in the forum LOL
Reply Quote

Let me see, if you go to the forum it says General Discussion and below it, what does that say? Oh, it says "Discuss Diablo III". People need to get a clue and know what it is they are talking about before they hit the submit button.
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 12:53 AMPosted by Apathy
Me a troll? I'm not being a troll I'm being honest you're a casual you aren't lvl 60-90 with 10 chars and you wouldn't play ''THAT GARBAGE'' if that game was terrible thus you can use logic in this form that you never played that game seriously nor have you did with D3 like look it you you're super casual of course you were going to fail PoE then LIE in the forum LOL

Yes, you are a troll.

I do have my POE characters because I played with some friends who love that stupid game, but I admit it was fun for a while.

As far as D3 goes, yes, I play it casually because nobody I know plays it anymore because they were hardcore D2 fanboys who were blinded by hatred and nostalgia.

If anyone here is a liar, it is you.
Reply Quote

Yes, you are a troll.

I do have my POE characters because I played with some friends who love that stupid game, but I admit it was fun for a while.

As far as D3 goes, yes, I play it casually because nobody I know plays it anymore because they were hardcore D2 fanboys who were blinded by hatred and nostalgia.

If anyone here is a liar, it is you.

You do not have any 60-90 toons I promise you that use logic within the mind LOL

1) Look it your profile
2) Person says he has 10+ 60-90 chars 90? Do you know how look that takes? LOL
3) You played PoE that's a horrible game in your eyes for months and months and still call it trash
4) You played D3 Casually but you play PoE ''hardcore'' 60-90 LOL

Terrible liar
Edited by Apathy#1967 on 9/9/2013 1:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/patch-notes

Just saying.

(ps, can't really get into POE, prefer diablo 3, but I really don't believe it should take so long for the blizz team to give us updates)

followed your link, game looks interesting. Probably what people think D3 should've been. I'm gonna try it when it gets done downloading. (=
Reply Quote
View profile
D3's patch history would be a lot longer if it was an indie dev team as they have less experience and need to fix more stuff or appease to their small fan base. dont you get how this works? if poe became the next diablo, they would sell out. they would need the money to get everything going, who they get that from? someone gives it to them for a return, then u have the current situation.
Reply Quote
So is PoE worth trying out?

I was a half a click from diving in tonight. I want something to do instead of trolling (perusing) the forums here for the next year or 18 months.

Actually playing D3 is completely unrewarding right now. QQ
Reply Quote
The game has changed a lot probabl

Path of Exile described in one word : DESYNC

All the fun builds are seriously messed because of DESYNC not to mention there are lots of disconnections in that game. and server instability at times.

until those issues are fixed... desync hurts that game alot.... .

also Life Nodes are the most important thing in that game .. melee is horrible compared to range.. i mean seriously gimped compared to ranged its not funny...

ive played path of exile enough to know its got its own set of problems...... its got some very nifty features and does many things better than Diablo 3 PC

I much prefer Diablo 3 console over Path of exile though

and the drop rate in that game for the end game currency i hear is frustratingly low.

just a heads up or two ... you will enjoy that game much more knowing its issues before playing it
The game has changed a lot since you last played it dysync is def getting better and they changed skill tree and monster dmg so you dont have to put everything into life nodes. and in regards to getting end game loot i found one of BIS chest (kaoms last week) and 1 BIS 1 hander Axe this week on low level maps)
Edited by Ghostface#1884 on 9/9/2013 3:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So is PoE worth trying out?

I was a half a click from diving in tonight. I want something to do instead of trolling (perusing) the forums here for the next year or 18 months.

Actually playing D3 is completely unrewarding right now. QQ

Yes POE is def worth playing if you liked diablo 2. if you like WOW keep playing d3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]