Diablo® III

It's time to say good bye~~~T_T

Yes, I quitted twice before I came back.
I think I'm done for real this time.
Have played for almost over a year.
I don't play as much anymore.
Yes, RL is starting to take a toll on my playing.

I have high end gears in my inventories. Everything will go on RMAH but I always give a first shot to my beloved wiz community.

Just want to say thanks to all of those who had me interested in this game esp:
Boozor, Darshu, Addicted, Void, Junger, Flomax, Prof. Tek, Gccnum, Hub, BDF, Chaotic F, Charly, Doly, Gendahar, Peter, Jaetch, Juice, Melkor, Vike, Stare, Venus, Neuron, Picha, Moba Piehole (how can I forget you???) and many many more...

No more hoarding and I will be so relieved:

You ask me in game and I probably will have something that might fit your toon.
I have gears for LS/SC/Tal rasha amulet, 3.01, 3.33, 2.73 chanto set, nat set, zuni set, bt set, anything you can think of. Everything MP10 sns/cm gears.

edit: piehole added.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 9/9/2013 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Wow. Again. I can't imagine the forums without you Yoda. Even though I didn't play much with you in game I always loved your contribution and dedication to the forums. You will be missed.
(see you next week, or after patch)
Reply Quote
^ Wow.

Hope you come back Yoda, u will certainly be missed on the forums.

I recall Booz traded his Zuni AR/Armor boots for his current one. Link them to me when you can.
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote
Either you are quitting for real...or this is the most elaborate marketing tactic you've ever employed.
Posting here just so I can say, "Nailed It." when you re-gear next week.

In the unlikely event that you actually ARE quitting - I will say that you kept my blood flowing...as far as what pressure it was at, however....

You will be missed, Yodatoy :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Poop.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
This is very sad news. It's not going to be the same without you Yoda.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
sad to see you go.
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 08:10 AMPosted by Melkor
Either you are quitting for real...or this is the most elaborate marketing tactic you've ever employed.

You are my new favourite person on these forums... behind NME of course.

Sad to see one of the players who I've admired end his D3 career.

Hope to see you again when RoS is released.
Reply Quote
Well at least stay in the forum

and be sure to come back:)
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 07:27 AMPosted by PieHole
(see you next week, or after patch)
Reply Quote
What sad news to start the week with :(

Don't go Yoda!
Reply Quote
Bye bye, yoda, and thanks. You've taught me a lot about what the forums here are and are not about.
Reply Quote
Welcome, Yoda, to the neither-light-nor-dark side. I look forward to helping you ease your withdrawal pains. I think you'll be happy you made this decision once you get fully disentangled from D3 and all its nonsense.
Reply Quote
yoda, you may check out any time you like, but you may never leave...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wivXgn75lw

:(
Reply Quote
Yoda, you're not really going to quit this time, are you?

BTW who's winning the wiz competition?
Reply Quote

Wait...that's a very good question. Yoda, aren't you the head of a class-wide competition? Just gonna be out like a fat kid in dodgeball? Like a deaf kid in musical chairs? I figured you'd be all over this like ME on coupons, like Void on DOTA, like ChangBooster on...legal stuff.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
09/09/2013 11:12 AMPosted by ChangBooster

I keep forgetting to ask pensfan.

Oh, by the way. Team Jaetch is pretty much nonexistent and it's not my fault.

Me: busy leveling alts
Darshu: time zone conflicts, work and family matters, etc.
Amos: haven't seen him in-game or on Mumble for a while, I miss him
vikesfan: currently a console junkie
Bukizzle: more or less quit altogether
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
Hate to see you go man. Kinda on the fence, as you said yourself, you have quit a couple times before, so I am taking the "wait and see approach". Of course you have some of the best !@#$ in the game, so you will have no problem cashing out if you do really purge your stash. You could always keep a decent setup in case you want to come back for the expansion/patch and get rid of everything else.

We all have our times of more interest and other things in life going on, so taking a break wouldn't kill ya. I have had a few moments where I felt like I was gonna take a break, but it pulled me back in. Take it easy man, and let me know what kind of prices you are talking on your gear.
Reply Quote
Best wishes yoda. Though if u think u have a modicum of interest still in the game, u might be better served by going super casual tbh and just sell off expensive gear (keeping a cheap set for fun). Real life has gotten super busy again for me and D3 doesnt have the same draw it use to. but im gonna keep at it myself but just play a bit here and there. I like the forum people a lot and its fun to catch up with people while lobbing meteors. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]