Diablo® III

It's time to say good bye~~~T_T

MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
hmm,...I think this is just really a ploy by Yoda to sell off all his stuff before patch and XPAC when it decreases in value (read: becomes worthless?). By doing an "I'm leaving" thread people will be nice, and kind and throw him a bone (or a few extra $). He might not get as good of treatment with a "selloff b4 patch evil RMAH person" type of thread.

I gotcha Yoda.

9/10

(if all of us were only just as smart)

See you after patch!
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 9/9/2013 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Charly, sure. I will save it for you. you tell the reasonable price and it's yours. =)

I will probably put the items for sale toward the end of wknd.

and stuff I don't sell...for whatever it is, I might just consider giving them out to those who deserve them, need them, or I just like that person. kinda close to what Wrath did...but not as crazy as he did (no flippers plz...).

Most of the stuff that won't sell in RMAH should be worth around gold 800m-2b imo.

Killua - you actually deserve one b/c you let me have back my LOH nat ring when you bouggt it when I mistakenly listed in RMAH for only $55...I still remember your kindness.
Reply Quote
Is your wife making you quit because you're having more fun on mumble with us than you are with her?

Be honest with us. We can be less fun if that's the case.
Reply Quote
Your passion to keep wiz community going the last few months was inspiring to those of us who lurk but rarely post
Reply Quote
Yoda - your not quitting full turkey are you? like for serious? I always say to anyone who is on that quitting train, it's good to clean out your gears, streamline, maybe downgrade to one working set and leave it at that, you don't have to quit, maybe just a holiday :) you will feel better have a clear stash and a single effective set you like no need to quit mate.

Jaetch sorry mate i've been away from game and mumble due to work it's a particularity brutal case and i know if i jump on mumble during my spare time i will blab about it and it's really not a conversation topic, not this time. I will be back sometime next week tho and i'll be prowling the forums till then.

and once again yoda - no need to leave us completely is there?
Reply Quote
Hey Buddy, we all move on....good luck to you........!!! If you make it back for the expansion I'll throw some gear your way...it was always always good doing business with ya....and you've personally accounted for a good chunk of the fun forum discussions...you will be missed!!!
Reply Quote
Just do what I'm doing. I'm just not playing D3 at all until the patch and/or xpac come out and moving on to other games for the time being (Tera has my interest right now... Warrior's are so sick in that game). There's no subscription fee for D3, so you can leave and come back at anytime. Unless, of course, this game really is complicating your real life, in which case I fully support your decision to leave it behind completely. A videogame, no matter how amazing it is, should never eclipse your life outside of it.

Take care and best of luck with whatever you decide to do.
Reply Quote
Yeah...I have not played for the past three days. That never happened. I get on just to see if I can still buy anything good but that's getting little tiring.

I thought about grinding my 2nd female wiz. Just can not find time.

I guess I'm trying give more time to my family.

D3 will be missed.
Reply Quote
I'm reaping the immense benefits of a course that I'd the privilege to learn from (once upon a long time ago) called Time Management™, believe it or not!
Edited by MOBAjobg#6966 on 9/9/2013 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah...I have not played for the past three days. That never happened. I get on just to see if I can still buy anything good but that's getting little tiring.

I thought about grinding my 2nd female wiz. Just can not find time.

I feel ya on all that. I would also log in, check the AH for stuff, see nothing good, try to play the game, get halfway through a VotA or FoM run, TP back to town and then log off thinking "Why did I bother? It's not like you can find anything in this stupid game anyhow." My Wizard is already p100, I have absolutely zero desire to grind another toon to 100, the stuff I wanted from the AH is non-existant (been looking for the Wizard hat of my dreams for over 6 months and still can't find one), and that left me zero reason to keep playing because finding your own gear after a certain point in this game is a myth.

I'm sure other people have reasons to keep playing, and that's fine. But people like you and I have been playing for so long, have tried out countless different gear setups for our specs, have a max level toon, and that leaves little to nothing else to strive for in the game. Once you achieve what you set out to do, that's usually when it's best to move on.

09/09/2013 06:38 PMPosted by yodatoy
I guess I'm trying give more time to my family.

More power to you and God bless you for that. It's the only excuse one ever needs to leave something else behind. In the end, family > all.
Reply Quote
don't quit bro.. let's level dh together.
Reply Quote
Thanks Yoda, can you tell me stats or wear it on a toon? If it's what I need, I'll get it from you after we agree on a price. Cheers.
Reply Quote
Piehole
hmm,...I think this is just really a ploy by Yoda to sell off all his stuff before patch and XPAC

Genius isnt it :>

I call BS.

We'll see you next week, yodatoy.
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 9/9/2013 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Although I have not had the pleasure of chatting with you yet, your forum posts have helped me a lot and shaped my wizard a bit too. It will be sad to see you go :(
Reply Quote
View profile
Wiz forums will never be the same without you.

We will all miss you.
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 06:38 PMPosted by yodatoy
Yeah...I have not played for the past three days.

Do you see the set of footprints in the sand along with the unbroken, wavy line?
Why only one set of footprints you ask Yoda? It was then I dragged you against your will...
Reply Quote
I'll get it from you after we agree on a price. Cheers.

I'm easy to deal with. When I get a chance, I will put in on my toon. BTW, is it for your WD?
Reply Quote
Yoda! No :( It's not gonna be the same around here without you. Best of luck to you in RL but I wish you wouldn't go :(
Reply Quote
Holding hands together into the sunset yoda.

Keep a lesser set laying around. Never know when you'll want to play again :)
Reply Quote
Charly, sure. I will save it for you. you tell the reasonable price and it's yours. =)

I will probably put the items for sale toward the end of wknd.

and stuff I don't sell...for whatever it is, I might just consider giving them out to those who deserve them, need them, or I just like that person. kinda close to what Wrath did...but not as crazy as he did (no flippers plz...).

Most of the stuff that won't sell in RMAH should be worth around gold 800m-2b imo.

Killua - you actually deserve one b/c you let me have back my LOH nat ring when you bouggt it when I mistakenly listed in RMAH for only $55...I still remember your kindness.

Thanks for your kind words Yoda, i am sure you would've done the same for me. GLWS!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]