Diablo® III

It's time to say good bye~~~T_T

We had a common friend in KingBenjamin, and he had good things to say about you. From what I can gather though, I don't expect you to be gone for too long.
Reply Quote
Sad to see you go Yoda....I must admit there are only about 5 posters that I click on their posts every time, and you are one of them....Hope to at least see you after xpack hits!!!!
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 05:56 AMPosted by yodatoy
I'll get it from you after we agree on a price. Cheers.

I'm easy to deal with. When I get a chance, I will put in on my toon. BTW, is it for your WD?

Yeah it's for my WD... which should stand for Weapon of Destruction.=P
Edited by Charlatan#1802 on 9/10/2013 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Holding hands together into the sunset yoda.

Keep a lesser set laying around. Never know when you'll want to play again :)
Yup, wise words!
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Charlatan

yeah, I always check your toon and yes, Boozor's old zuni boots that I have is certainly an upgrade to yours. =)

I'm going to put them on sale RMAH starting Friday.

Holding hands together into the sunset yoda.

Keep a lesser set laying around. Never know when you'll want to play again :)
Yup, wise words!

yes. I agree.

09/10/2013 04:24 PMPosted by silverfire
We had a common friend in KingBenjamin, and he had good things to say about you. From what I can gather though, I don't expect you to be gone for too long.

I miss KingBenjamin. I was so sad when we left. He was a great guy and loved DE hunting with him.

09/10/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Vikesfan353
Sad to see you go Yoda....I must admit there are only about 5 posters that I click on their posts every time, and you are one of them....Hope to at least see you after xpack hits!!!!

thanks for helping me out when I was trying SS build.

I wished that I would have gotten to know more forum lurkers.
Reply Quote
View profile
09/10/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Charlatan

Guys you see this??

SUPPORT/DONATE MY WD SO IT CAN FIGHT WITH CHARLYS ONE!

I will need it. :-D
Reply Quote
View profile
yodatoy!

just wanna stop by and salute you. within d3 you are one of the greater players I've come across. Good ingame and to the community.

I had to step away from d3 to focus on the CPA exams. Yesterday, i got the results for the first test i took on 8/28.....and passed it. three left to go.

@silverfire,

eta 2014. I'll be back.
Reply Quote
yodatoy!

just wanna stop by and salute you. within d3 you are one of the greater players I've come across. Good ingame and to the community.

I had to step away from d3 to focus on the CPA exams. Yesterday, i got the results for the first test i took on 8/28.....and passed it. three left to go.

@silverfire,

eta 2014. I'll be back.

Congrats man, and I always knew you weren't gone for good.
Reply Quote
View profile
Yes, I quitted twice before I came back.
I think I'm done for real this time.
Have played for almost over a year.
I don't play as much anymore.
Yes, RL is starting to take a toll on my playing.

I have high end gears in my inventories. Everything will go on RMAH but I always give a first shot to my beloved wiz community.

Just want to say thanks to all of those who had me interested in this game esp:
Boozor, Darshu, Addicted, Void, Junger, Flomax, Prof. Tek, Gccnum, Hub, BDF, Chaotic F, Charly, Doly, Gendahar, Peter, Jaetch, Juice, Melkor, Vike, Stare, Venus, Neuron, Picha, Moba Piehole (how can I forget you???) and many many more...

No more hoarding and I will be so relieved:

You ask me in game and I probably will have something that might fit your toon.
I have gears for LS/SC/Tal rasha amulet, 3.01, 3.33, 2.73 chanto set, nat set, zuni set, bt set, anything you can think of. Everything MP10 sns/cm gears.

edit: piehole added.

but, but...what about:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9485658908?page=1
Reply Quote
09/11/2013 08:45 AMPosted by GunnersDream
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9485658908?page=1

uh...uh...uh...you got me there...
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
09/11/2013 09:35 AMPosted by yodatoy
you got me there...

Hahahah. good memory GunnersDream
Reply Quote
I'm still furious you unfriended me after all we've been through. Jk. You'll be missed brother. Starting some epic threads and trolling without even knowing you're trolling. So many good players have come and gone an you were definitely one of them. You made some serious contributions to the wiz community.

Also please sell me your gears cheap since you'll want them back when you come back. Bring in the dae Han discount!
Reply Quote
View profile
i hope this is see you later as opposed to bye yoda, may you enjoy your additional time with your family
Reply Quote
Steel, if you want my bt boots, let me know. free~~~ for your contribution.
Reply Quote
Sad to see you go! You were the first forum wiz to friend me. Hope all goes well for you and thanks for being such a binding force for the Wiz community...:)
Reply Quote
Yoda - my advice would to just take a long break and check back here on forums every so often. This maybe goodbye in a sense but I don't think you're going to quit quit that's totally it. I mean no disrespect when I say that - I know peeps giving you enough of a hard time already so I won't add to that.

Look at Aim, graduated, started his business working crazy amounts of hours yet guess what? He logged in today and we caught up chatting. Look at me, 2 jobs..70 hrs some week, but I find the time. I don't need to crazy grind to keep up. We don't need to play 30-40 hrs like we did in the beginnings..it's not really worth it in this dull patch era. I get it.

Really if you take like 2-4 months of a break you're not going to be behind at all and you'll come back to a whole new game (or we hope). By then you will have accomplished a lot of what you want to do and who you want to spend time with IRL.

it's win win win Yoda, just my advice but if you're leaving for good I respect your decision! Live long and prosper my friend...wait that's totally not Yoda. :P
Reply Quote
As always master jay is wise
Reply Quote
Well, take a look at my female wiz. She is 3.03/63.5cc/2114LOH downgraded wiz. I will hold on to her for now I guess and sold the rest of gears.
I kept - Charly's Ias will, glove, Boozor's LOH pox, Killua's LOH nat, Junger's tal chest, and the rest are my favorite items I picked up.
Reply Quote
Well, take a look at my female wiz. She is 3.03/63.5cc/2114LOH downgraded wiz. I will hold on to her for now I guess and sold the rest of gears.
I kept - Charly's Ias will, glove, Boozor's LOH pox, Killua's LOH nat, Junger's tal chest, and the rest are my favorite items I picked up.

Wise decision hence I won't pry the #2 rank ias Chantodo's Will on US server from your wizard's grip anymore.
Reply Quote
yeah...I decided to hold onto #2 ias will over darshu's top 10 OS will. I realized I once owned number #2 and #4 OS will when I checked dprog.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]