Diablo® III

Reaper of Souls, Release date?

Does anybody know when the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls expansion will come out? When can we start preordering the game?
Reply Quote
2014 summer
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 02:21 PMPosted by KirusAlufras
2014 summer

Probably the best guess.

09/09/2013 02:06 PMPosted by GamerofLore
Does anybody know when the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls expansion will come out? When can we start preordering the game?

Blizzard has only stated "2014". They're shooting for a 2013 beta, and a 2014 release.
Reply Quote
Actually, I'd bet money the game hits in March. You know, to mark the two-year anniversary? Blizzard is usually very consistent when it comes to expansion-releases.

The bigger question, to me, is exactly how much content are we getting? I like everything we've heard so far, but to be honest, it doesn't really sound like a *lot* of content. Hopefully Blizzcon will be a bit more exciting!
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 02:06 PMPosted by GamerofLore

Soon(TM)
Reply Quote
Sometime in 2014 when it is ready of course.
Reply Quote
For giggles, my guess is: 8/19/2014
Reply Quote
Actually, I'd bet money the game hits in March. You know, to mark the two-year anniversary? Blizzard is usually very consistent when it comes to expansion-releases.

The bigger question, to me, is exactly how much content are we getting? I like everything we've heard so far, but to be honest, it doesn't really sound like a *lot* of content. Hopefully Blizzcon will be a bit more exciting!

That soon?
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 07:33 AMPosted by Venom

Soon™

fixed
Reply Quote
Diablo III was released in May not March. However I do think it highly likely that the expansion will be released on the 2 year anniversary.
Reply Quote
Perhaps the loot 2.0 will be released in March and expansion comes 2 months later than that
Reply Quote
D3 to me is dead hopefully this expansion fixes it
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 04:10 PMPosted by Rikeo
D3 to me is dead hopefully this expansion fixes it

Why would you post that in this thread?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I have a hunch that since the RMAH is shutting down on the 18th of March, the expansion or at least the pre-patch will hit either with that change or shortly after. Wouldn't it make sense to roll out loot 2.0 in a patch that also shut down the RMAH?
Reply Quote
I hope for Christmas!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]