Diablo® III

Is the console version any different for PvP?

I have never seen the console version of D3. Is it any different from the PC version in what concerns PvP?
Reply Quote
I think it would be the same but I wonder how roll will affect it (breaking out of cc). It must be clunkier and less precise. Also I would hate to play it right now with all of the set glitches (people with over 5k vit).
Reply Quote
A friend who I play the PC version with, got the PS version and he told me the loot system is very different and there is no AH. Which means that PvP will be effected by the gearing options that a player has based on the loot they find. He also told me the loot system is better and he is at 650 k dps, unbuffed, just from items he found.
Reply Quote
Wow, 650 KDPS from found items is very nice! The loot must be significantly better!
Reply Quote
Is your friend's char a DH?
Reply Quote
No, the one with the 650 k unbuffed dps was a wizard.
Reply Quote
Lol, look at that video, about the loot differences:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoucbpGKb3M
Reply Quote
Lol, look at that video, about the loot differences:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoucbpGKb3M

Oh my god! Did you see how that dude played? Sitting in close range of his enemies as a DH with no shadow power or ss activated and just eating attacks. That would not be possible on higher difficulties.

He did bring up some good points on the loot system improvements. If you need something when you are struggling, it drops; Vendors have stuff you can use; and you find legendaries before inferno.

With those 3 improvements you might not actually need the AH. However, it is going to have a negative impact on build diversity. This is because you can not search for specific equipment or go outside of high primary stat builds. For example, a wizard build using a nat's set will not be possible because if you are lucky enough to find a nat's ring, it will roll dex instead of intel because it is a DH item set.
Edited by Weasel765#1161 on 9/24/2013 6:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]