Diablo® III

Angel halo's?

this is kinda a silly small thing but has always tickled my curiosity.
why do only 2 of them have halo's, Inarius and Imperius
Is it was a rank thing? or was it just they wanted to draw pretty hats on just them two? or is it just a fancy trait to angels whos name starts with i's and Itherael didn't want one? or is it just a fashion statement?

also a friend pointed out to me that it may have just been drawn on Inarius to look pretty. there are 2 images of him, one [pic1] he has it [but that picture of lilith is different from the description in the sin war books as she was never said to have wings] the other picture[pic2] of him he dosn't have it, but that could becasue that is him mid-torture from mephisto so i imagine he would have ripped that right off

pic 1
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120111173250/diablo/images/7/75/79057.jpg

pic 2
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120111172905/diablo/images/0/0f/764303_orig.jpg
Reply Quote
Keep in mind that within the context of The Book of Cain existing as a part of the lore, these images would be "artist's renditions" from within Sanctuary itself.

Perhaps Inarius did have a Halo though, even so I don't think it would have anything to do with rank as he was under the command of Tyrael. My guess is it's just a superficial part of their armor, the object itself looks physical so it's possible.
Reply Quote
It might have something to do with Seraphim ranking, or just plain choice perhaps.
Reply Quote
Take into consideration that Angels are not exact counterparts of Christian Angels. Those are not typical halo's but as DamienJohn said a parts of armor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]