Diablo® III

Need help with what to upgrade

I need help with what to upgrade i have a 300m budget. :)
Reply Quote
You look pretty darn good bud! You could use a little more AR. But the best way to do that would be to get rare pants with high stats, than ms boots, and push your IAS loss from your pants to a new ring :) That's pretty darn pricey though, put would be a nice quality of life change. So with 300m I'd say a new Cold SOJ. Get a barb one, hota cc, increased rend damage maybe cause you use rend, or WW crit is always nice. Anyway just my opinion.....
Reply Quote
An IK belt with vit would be good too :)

Happy Hunting
Reply Quote
Anyone know what I can upgrade? I only have 5 mil as a budget.
Reply Quote
If you are intent on staying hota/rend than I suggest just keep saving. You need to get more IAS, and lacuni's might be worth looking into in the future. it'll also put you at 24 MS. As for now...

Switch Warcry out for Overpower Crushing advance, you'll have a huge EHP jump. I also think a vit gem in your helm will help. But with 5m I'm going to have to say switching out those depth diggers for rare pants if 5m is your budget. You are REALLY lacking vitality and you can pick some of that up with rare pants.
Reply Quote
If you are intent on staying hota/rend than I suggest just keep saving. You need to get more IAS, and lacuni's might be worth looking into in the future. it'll also put you at 24 MS. As for now...

Switch Warcry out for Overpower Crushing advance, you'll have a huge EHP jump. I also think a vit gem in your helm will help. But with 5m I'm going to have to say switching out those depth diggers for rare pants if 5m is your budget. You are REALLY lacking vitality and you can pick some of that up with rare pants.

Anything else I should maybe try to upgrade? Maybe the rings or the amulet?
Reply Quote
Okay so I managed to sell two perfect emeralds and got 14m outta that, so I got a little more breathing room, but holy bunkers Lacuni Prowlers cost so much! I looked into some rare pants and found some decent ones but I lose bout 5-6k damage :( Not so sure if I should do that got 10k hp or not, and obviously... I'm not a very good decision maker, I just want to get my barb to a good lvl so farming will actually be fun, because atm its not :(
Reply Quote
Your barb is built around your skorn. Without that skorn you have 430+ vit, this is a huge problem. You need to start moving the vit onto other pieces of armor. If you want to upgrade that skorn to a LS one or a IAS one well you can't. If you want to switch and start running DW, well you can't. I know that a dps (str) drop sounds crazy, but you really need to start balancing your barb out a little more. In time you will get the dps back because you can upgrade to a MUCH better skorn. Below is a great link that will answer your gearing question. But lets give this thread back to the OP.

►General Gear Reference, by Eclipse:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9874267381
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]