Diablo® III

How do you define GG wizards??

You have to be part of steel phantoms gg mp 10 union
Reply Quote
I would define it this way:

Go on the GAH (not RMAH). Systematically check each piece of armor, weapon, and off-hand.

Is there anything on the GAH--at any price--that will provide a meaningful upgrade in either EHP or DPS without sacrificing the other.

If not, GG.

Take my toon. Very MP10 capable, nice balance of mitigation and DPS. With enough gold on the GAH I could boot DPS by at least 30-50K while also improving mitigation into the 89 range. Thus, not GG (not even close, really).
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
09/13/2013 08:01 AMPosted by JellzRoc
You have to be part of steel phantoms gg mp 10 union

I looked into submitting my application a few weeks ago. Basically, I was going to have fun necro'ing the thread. But he said that the union application process was closed. Me sad.
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 07:33 AMPosted by PieHole
Like Boozor's WH. It's gg at 9/48, 158 INT, with 65 VIT. then you see the 10% life. That's GG.

It's aight, more eHp plz!

ofc kidding, it's pretty much top 5. Mine would be considered top 20or so.
Reply Quote
Depends what you are going for. I love my WH!
Reply Quote
you are GG wiz, when other GG wizzes like Darshu, Charly, Kiza, Boozor, Peterbiz, ask you to join the game or don't mind playing with you.
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 09:48 AMPosted by yodatoy
you are GG wiz, when other GG wizzes like Darshu, Charly, Kiza, Boozor, Peterbiz, ask you to join the game or don't mind playing with you.

I am so sad, nobody wants to play with my cm wiz. Even I don't wanna play with my cm wiz lol
Reply Quote
insane dps/maintaining a solid ehp...

see way to many busted cm wizs with nice dps and the lacking the proper defense stats.
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 09:48 AMPosted by yodatoy

That is exactly definition of one group here in forums. And exactly that is wrong.

09/13/2013 11:39 PMPosted by sLywayzz
insane dps/maintaining a solid ehp...

Of course this! Or better "insane DPS maintaining solid ehp/mit/functionality"
Edited by RobertVarga#1345 on 9/14/2013 2:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My definition is do all content with minimal deaths maybe 2-5 per act not paying attention. So many, prolly anyone still posting is GG, since I was GG 200K DPS ago. Actually if we go back to patch 1.0.2 260K dps ago, But today monster have many more HP albeit dont hit as hard but u need more DPS anyway for pacing.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 9/14/2013 4:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]