Diablo® III

Dire Bats or Hungry Bats

Dire or Hungry Bats

Hey all,

I've been running around mp5 with a Batman Zookeeper (summoning) build lately, but with so many minions most of the popular Bat runes are too close-range for my taste. After trying out the different runes I have decided that two are best for my build: Dire Bats and Hungry Bats.

Dire Bats is very useful as I am rather squishy and like to keep my distance from my enemies. However, it's easy to waste lots of mana with this spell without actually hitting anything. Hungry Bats is great, even with lower range, because so long as I am within range of the enemy they automatically target them.

I am just curious to see whether my fellow WDs thought that one is more powerful, better on mana, or just obviously better than the other. Thanks in advance!
Edited by Brock#1747 on 9/11/2013 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
CoB and even PB are not meant to be used as a one button answer to everything.

I use SB WoS to deal with ranged (make sure you are using the rush of essence passive)
Reply Quote
If you want to play something different the dire bats are the way to go, especially in hallways they are great. They were one of the best original builds outside of bears.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]