Diablo® III

whats the fastest way to level to 60?

hello everyone just got d3 for ps3 an was wondering what is the fastest way to hit 60 on ps3? what mode should I play on masters or just normal? any farming or power leveling tricks anyone can share with me? thank u for any advice :)
Reply Quote
Play on easy, use infernal helm as much as possible and any other +exp items you can find and go through quests as fast as possible
Reply Quote
play a "speed" build. mobility is king. if you get more than one leorics ring put it on your follower.

Barbarian: sprint/rend
WD: acid cloud, spirit walk, horrify - stalker
demon hunter: vault with tactical advantage
monk: cyclone, dashing strike
wizard: teleport: wormhole
Reply Quote
I've Already gone through the game several times on PC so it's quite boring now.

So what I do is this:

Get a second controller (or just have 4 controllers, they arne't that expensive to buy)

Get your main which should be level 60 and have AT LEAST 350k dps (I chose a WD for pestilence as it's quite quick to kill and chain big killing sprees).

Press start on the other controllers and you can load characters from the same account.

Once you have your party with your level 60 main and other level characters, go to normal Act 3 keeps level 2. And level them until level 25, then go to act 4 and kill diablo.

Do this again but on nightmare and level until 50, go and kill diablo.

Do this again on Hell until level 60 and go kill Diablo.

This should take about 5 or so hours, depending on your DPS. Hell will take a bit longer as on Master 5 with 3 more people in the party, the monster health is quite high.

I would also recommend lots of XP gear to make it go faster.
Reply Quote
I've Already gone through the game several times on PC so it's quite boring now.

So what I do is this:

Get a second controller (or just have 4 controllers, they arne't that expensive to buy)

Get your main which should be level 60 and have AT LEAST 350k dps (I chose a WD for pestilence as it's quite quick to kill and chain big killing sprees).

Press start on the other controllers and you can load characters from the same account.

Once you have your party with your level 60 main and other level characters, go to normal Act 3 keeps level 2. And level them until level 25, then go to act 4 and kill diablo.

This should take about 5 or so hours, depending on your DPS. Hell will take a bit longer as on Master 5 with 3 more people in the party, the monster health is quite high.

Note this only works on PS3 as Xbox requires each player to have a separate gamer tag. I know it helps the OP just posting this so that no one else reading it gets the wrong idea and tries to do it on 360.
Edited by DocSun#1755 on 9/12/2013 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
dang... really? so 360 offline co-op each player still needs their own gamer tag to join in to play?
Reply Quote

So what I do is this:

Note this only works on PS3 as Xbox requires each player to have a separate gamer tag. I know it helps the OP just posting this so that no one else reading it gets the wrong idea and tries to do it on 360.

Well yes.

But you can do the same thing but you'll have 3 seperate accounts etc.
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone for the replies an the tips guess ive been playing on the wrong level was on master 2 lol going to switch to easy see what that does for me :)
Reply Quote
72 Worgen Death Knight
Dead
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 07:56 AMPosted by Zombie

This is the only issue I had with your advise.
A new PS3 controller is almost the same price as a new game, it's like $5 cheaper.
Otherwise it's great advise, and I'd do it myself if online wasn't an option.
Edited by Elzavier#1277 on 12/23/2013 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Elzavier

This is the only issue I had with your advise.
A new PS3 controller is almost the same price as a new game, it's like $5 cheaper.
Otherwise it's great advise, and I'd do it myself if online wasn't an option.

If you already have a XBox 360 controller you can also invest in a Cronus. I'm not sure about them because I haven't got one yet, but it's supposed to allow you to use PS3 controllers with a 360 & vice versa.

http://www.cronusdevice.com/
Reply Quote
@op
It sounds like you have little to no experience with D3, otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question.

Pick a class. Take your time and learn the game. You'll get to 60 and understand your class strengths, weaknesses and be better equipped to start your 60+ play.
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 09:36 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
@op
It sounds like you have little to no experience with D3, otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question.

Pick a class. Take your time and learn the game. You'll get to 60 and understand your class strengths, weaknesses and be better equipped to start your 60+ play.

Mr. Otter has a very good point.
Your kinda wasting the money you paid to play otherwise.
Reply Quote
Play the game.
Reply Quote
There's also the inferno glitch on 360. I don't think there's a faster way to power level than that. All you need is an online friend to do it to.
Reply Quote
19 Goblin Rogue
12/23/2013 09:36 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
@op

This is the best answer I've seen
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]