Diablo® III

It's finally over, I'm mad at you Void

Why did you ever have to show us your LS ways? Gearing for LoH and saccing stats for it just sucks..I got so spoiled and now that I'm doing 2.3 M eDPS per target 9x base modifier and 25k more sheet deeps that LS would have been too godly and tastey...alas though that wouldn't happen because top ET CC , OS, AS, CHD, LS daggers don't exist (even though technically they should)

Anyway oh well, I'm done gearing wiz, time to finally save my income. All the gear will be transferred to soon lvl 60 baby sharagon wizard. Finally @ 2.74 again which gave me a 250k eDPS boost, back to 600 AR again with almost 4k armor and needed 900ish LoH again to stand against RD+ electrified or any other nasty affix (that hardly gets off with my freeze strength).

Well now that I'm back to team standardo wand LoH user and team crow nerf LS in next patch plox thx :P
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 9/12/2013 3:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
agreed. You gotta put ALL to LS build. otherwise, I feel that for the general population, it is overrated.
Reply Quote
heh, you can never go back
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 06:25 AMPosted by Void

I did 7 months ago.
Reply Quote
I have a decent LS iAS weapon on my Barb I can use... never got around to doing this for some odd reason.

Is it really that much of a pain?
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 11:14 AMPosted by RobertVarga

I did 7 months ago.

noobish of you to do so then :-( im pretty sure i'll die less and kill faster then your sc chant wiz by far
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Void

I did 7 months ago.

noobish of you to do so then :-( im pretty sure i'll die less and kill faster then your sc chant wiz by far

Didn't played with you, but for example Boozer was dying billion times more than me...
Reply Quote

Didn't played with you, but for example Boozer was dying billion times more than me...

hes also 2.73, so you havent played with any 2.51 wizards yet huh? me and kiza
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 11:36 AMPosted by RobertVarga
for example Boozer was dying billion times more than me...

Boozor was having eHP issues @2.73 at first. It left him vulnerable to burst damage death. Not sure if he managed to fix it completely or not by the end. I pretty much guarantee that his sustain outside of the one-shots was nearly untouchable. When he asked me to sim him, he was well over 20k life/s and 3.6M eDPS on a single target... and he upgraded from there.

-dolynick
Reply Quote

hes also 2.73, so you havent played with any 2.51 wizards yet huh? me and kiza

I played with Kiza too, and he died too. Unlike me that time.

I played with Aimless in the times of his glory, and he died too, me not. Aim only once during the run, tho.

Mayb the trick is that I own one of best LS Chant wands on US servers, and I swap to it when I need it.

When I rolled a WD and made him GG enough, I stopped to call SNS build a one that deals some damage.

Sorry. SNS is so slow on start, and can't do real damage at any achievable DPS.

TL DR
2.73 as, 60% cc = good support Wiz + support is best what SNS Wiz currently can do (too low damage).

If you can achieve that with LS, 450k EHP and 88% mit, than GG! Anything else is "for fun" or "let's see what DPS I can get and still somehow freeze" for me.

Of course it's fun to watch those GG profiles as Swords setup let's one reach higher DPS levels.
Reply Quote
meh, we could do vota and/or a1 farm or fields full clear anytime and i'll trash you in time. 2b to bet, wanna do it? and also i dont call someone whos so chicken that he has to run Safe passage in ubers instead of bubble gg huh? right robert? yeah its you
Reply Quote
just stay cool, man
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 01:44 PMPosted by RobertVarga
just stay cool, man

im cool man, im just saying if your so great why not run with me?
Reply Quote
I was dying because I was playin on my phone Internet !

And Kiza/void don't die.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
09/12/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Boozor
void don't die

That's only true if he got pooped on earlier while playing DotA. If he pooped on others during his earlier DotA sessions, he will get pooped on numerous times by Wood Wraith poison and Savage Beasts. Black and white. I've witnessed it.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 9/12/2013 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Die MUCH

Everyone dies cmon haha
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 12:58 PMPosted by RobertVarga
Mayb the trick is that I own one of best LS Chant wands on US servers, and I swap to it when I need it.

You just pretty much admitted that LS is where it's at when it comes to staying alive with that comment...

So, if you can run the same DPS/BP with LS as you would with your LoH gear (or higher), then why is LoH so worthy of going back to? I don't get your logic in your reasoning there.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
Take it as you wish to make me look bad, but I dropped LS because there was no need, and Chants setup provides a lot of gearing advantages.

But at 330k DPS, I can't tank Sieges RD, so I had to buy LS Chants too. I wrote this in this forums many times, and it's obvious.

@Booz
As far as I know, it was before your mobile internets weeks. And as far as I remember, you recorded your run with many deaths and put it on YouTube too.

----

Guys WTF, I wrote "I did 7 months ago" and from that point I feel very uncomfortable of how you talk to me.
Reply Quote
Take it as you wish to make me look bad, but I dropped LS because there was no need, and Chants setup provides a lot of gearing advantages.

But at 330k DPS, I can't tank Sieges RD, so I had to buy LS Chants too. I wrote this in this forums many times, and it's obvious.

It's not about making you look bad. It's just that you took a stance about something and then turned around and said "but I use the other thing when the going gets tough." As you stated it, it's a logic fail. And it kind of makes my head hurt. Stop it :p

-dolynick
Reply Quote
Meh you guys can keep it. Don't like it's character never have. Sure once wound nothing can stop you but until then LOH dominates - plus you dont need frekken 60K+ lifes to take hits.

Get more AR get more LOH bro.. 618 LOH is pathetic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]