Diablo® III

It's finally over, I'm mad at you Void

Option #6) Drop Glass Cannon. I then can peel some mit off my existing gear, get back to the current DPS, and take advantage of Evo (regardless of how effective it actually is, it does SOMETHING)

All that needs to happen for this to work is to get an IAS/LoH roll on my ammy..Shouldn't be too hard, right? lol, who am i kidding - that's impossible.

Thanks for the help fellas - I do realize I ask the same questions over and over, maybe I'm just hoping that one day I hear a different answer :)

the best route is
ar armor tals+ lacuni to hit 2.73 loose the 130 int bonus but you will loose a bit of life and mit. Drop GC at the same time, you will have good mit, good freeze @ 2.73
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/13/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Melkor
take advantage of Evo

It should be worth about a breakpoint worth of freezing. Its pretty usefull for me....makes up for all of the 1's and 0's from my keystrokes having to traverse flyover country. And back.
Reply Quote
View profile
Yea, many things will change. I'm sure they will solve the freeze wiz "problem" with new CC redux/immune affixes on monsters.

And then maybe buff procs to better levels so Critical Mass will work even with low AS builds.

Melkor
Dropping GC could help if you will support your Diamond Skin refreshes with good crit/as.

I was never at your mit levels, hah.

But if I swap to Crystal Shell, it solves RD issues... Two ways, one is less cool. :-o
Reply Quote
Option #6) Drop Glass Cannon. I then can peel some mit off my existing gear, get back to the current DPS, and take advantage of Evo (regardless of how effective it actually is, it does SOMETHING)

That falls under options #3) Increase Mit. ;)

I think any solution you do get to is going to be a combination of multiple options.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
1) Add more LoH. (not so easy as you pointed out already)

Melkor, I have a perfect solution for you. I have 160+ intel, 150+ dex, 76 AR, 900+ LOH, 98% cd and 9.5cc amulet. you might lose some dps but you will gain whole lot of Mit and LOH for sure.

Then you can lose your BT pants and replace it with high armor/160+intel/230 vital/2OS rare pants (like the one Flomaxx is wearing which I gave them to him for F R E E because I was buzzed that night).

interested? find me in game and it might even be affordable bc I'm selling. I'm known to give great dc.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 9/13/2013 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 09:38 AMPosted by yodatoy
I'm known to give great dc.

"Root cannals and LoH amulets! Half Price!"
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 09:52 AMPosted by dolynick
I'm known to give great dc.

"Root cannals and LoH amulets! Half Price!"

where did the -dolynick go?!

who are you?

what did you do to dolynick?!
Reply Quote
who are you?

I was in a hurry and I slacked... sheesh...

Oh Void... Your troll is Unwaivering.

Don't make me throw down the Gauntlet(s).

UG!

;)

-dolynick
Reply Quote
who are you?

UG!

;)

-dolynick

shush
Reply Quote

UG!

;)

-dolynick

shush

Uh oh! The gloves are comin off!
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 09:38 AMPosted by yodatoy
interested? find me in game and it might even be affordable bc I'm selling. I'm known to give great dc.

I'll inquire later. thanks mouth doc :)
Reply Quote
I'll inquire later. thanks mouth doc :)

just catch me when I'm buzzed and in a good mood.
Reply Quote
I clicked on this thread by accident and noticed my name.

RV, I think you're confusing me with someone else. I never died when I played with you. Charly was there, he can confirm.

Don't have any problems doing it again too. Tonight? Bring your wd, I'll pick maps.
Reply Quote
View profile
Melk - LOH is 20% worse at 2.5 than 2.73 so first I'd try to get back up to 2.73. But TBH you're a LS candidate now. Once getting to your DPS LOH is hard as discussed. Thats why I dont run GC. I think its a mistake for you to run it too. Common 15% who gives a fuk really. Compare to dying not worth it.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 9/13/2013 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
^ Aims back thx gods
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 12:23 PMPosted by RobertVarga
^ Aims back thx gods

lol why are you chickening off? c'mon if you think your wd is so great
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Yeah...I think aimless might be on to something. If you get some nice Lacunis (9/5.5/70AR/90INT) you'll keep the same DPS....and lose about 300 armor. Or you could to AR/Armor Lacunis...and lose out on the 90 INT. 53+9=62IAS. 2.50/1.62=1.55

So, yeah, an 11% LS Sword. Yikes. If anyone, you have the mit (90%!!!) to handle it (i.e. losing the elite dam red from Chants set).

Then you can get rid of at least on of your LoH rings...if not both. More regearing.
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 9/13/2013 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 12:25 PMPosted by PieHole
9/5.5/70AR/90INT

i also have it.

I say stick to where you are. LS route is another LONG EXPENSIVE JOURNEY and you are not going to be THAT happy. Trust me. Unless you are Void ($$$$$) or Boozor (GOLD), stick to what you have.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/13/2013 12:32 PMPosted by yodatoy
I say stick to where you are.

Probably some very good advice. The only reason why it might work for him is that he has the mit. No way that I do...I'm 1.5 or more mit% behind him.

Obviously, you have the experience. But it really seems like sword/dagger is an epeen thing....whereas Chant's set keeps you alive (elite red)....as we were talking about the other night.

Funny how Melk has more armor than me.....even when running GC, lol.
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 9/13/2013 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
@Void
Lol you have some problems man... I prlly touched you.

Stay cool play Daft Punk "Get Lucky" volume right go craft and !@#$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]