Diablo® III

New affixes and builds!

Source: http://www.diablofans.com/news/2019-spoilers-ahead-diablo-iii-expansion-reaper-of-souls-datamining-post-bosses-game-modes-clans-ladders-and-more/page__st__20/

Summon a Fetish Army after you kill 20 Elites.
Zombie Dogs stuns enemies around them for 1 second when summoned.
Zombie Dogs take 10% of any damage dealt to you.
Spirit Walk lasts until you attack or until an enemy is within 30 yards of you.
Reduce the cooldown of Fetish Army and Big Bad Voodoo by 1 second each time your fetishes deal damage. (incoming fetish build)
Increase attack speed of your pets by 100%. (LOL awesome for pet build)
Corpse Spiders release a web on impact that Slows enemies by 50% for 3 seconds.
Reply Quote
yay, with that stun the 0dog is surely op
Reply Quote
ooof...if this stun on dogs is true..wow

can you say perma stun for 0dogs?
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 9/12/2013 7:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 05:40 AMPosted by fathom
Spirit Walk lasts until you attack or until an enemy is within 30 yards of you.

omg, perm. spirit walk really??
Reply Quote
neat think of the speed too on that SW...awesome
Reply Quote
I wonder how this sw will work? Will it still be useful to get out of sticky situations since it says "Spirit Walk lasts until you attack or until an enemy is within 30 yards of you." So would it just instantly pop you out of sw if you were to cast it while in a mob?
Reply Quote
if this description is true, its very clear what it does and when it does it.

amazing if this will happen.
Reply Quote
I don't see how this would be a good thing. If you cast it than it will last until you attack an enemy OR come within 30 yards of an enemy. Most of the time I don't use sw to just run around all over the place and even if I were to 30 yards is not too far in this game so you would constantly be out of sw. Maybe I'm missing something?
Reply Quote
the best use I see is speed farming, between mobs
Reply Quote
I just want to be able to not break Cob channel when frozen pops up :( Oh well have to adapt now, not to mention this is just a datamined list so who knows if any of this will stick.
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 07:43 AMPosted by Tocean
I just want to be able to not break Cob channel when frozen pops up :( Oh well have to adapt now, not to mention this is just a datamined list so who knows if any of this will stick.

Note that the "spirit walk until you get near a mob" affix appears to be passives temporarily tied to a ring for testing purposes. So it almost certainly won't be a blanket change to SW, but more likely a passive or rune, or possibly a legendary item effect.
Reply Quote
Ah I didn't notice that it was tied to a ring, hopefully you are right!
Reply Quote
Did anyone notice this:

Deal 20% additional damage after remaining stationary for 3 seconds.

Also:

Chance on hit to pull in and Slow nearby enemies.

Too early to tell if these are even relevant to WDs (the first one is somewhere between affixes that are clearly for monks, and affixes that are clearly for WDs, and the second is right after one relevant to poison darts, but two before one relevant to barbs), but they could be awesome in conjunction with CoB.
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 08:16 AMPosted by Tocean
Ah I didn't notice that it was tied to a ring, hopefully you are right!

From the top of the section:

Item Passive Effects
SUPER IMPORTANT - This is a super early build it seems - Chances are these are NOWHERE near final. PLEASE keep this in mind. [In fact found about 50 rings marked as "[TEMP] Test Ring 5XX" Its clear these are all still being tested]

This also means that these passives are not really tied to rings, but are just being tested on rings.
Reply Quote
Some of these are hysterical:

Chance on hit to summon a herd of murderous cows.

You turn into a treasure goblin or pony.

You absorb an attribute from the pack you are fighting.
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 08:24 AMPosted by Marruk
You absorb an attribute from the pack you are fighting.

That would be awesome to start laying down plagued pools on top of Cob!

We should be allowed to summon the Cow King somehow :D
Reply Quote
"ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_583_x1 - Double the damage of Poison elemental effects.damage."

Plague bats and bears anyone? I guess they realized CoB is a little op compared to our other skills.
Reply Quote
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_508_x1 - Gain a soul stack on kill. After reaching 10 stacks, you release a poison explosion for 500% weapon damage in a 30 yard radius.

Oh wow.... With CoB.... Holy jesus, some of these can't be true.

ItemPassive_Unique_Boots_007_x1 - Burn the ground you walk on, dealing 100% weapon damage each second..

Firewalkers got an INSANE boost lol.
Reply Quote
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_512_x1 - Enable all runes for a specific skill.
Think BBV on this one.
Reply Quote
"ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_583_x1 - Double the damage of Poison elemental effects.damage."

Plague bats and bears anyone? I guess they realized CoB is a little op compared to our other skills.

haha as if my Bear/PB build was not powerful enough lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]