Diablo® III

New affixes and builds!

I'm really hoping they buff the crap out of the fetish skills in RoS and it looks like they are. I'm really hoping they introduce a lot more synergy between Fetish Sycophants and Fetish Army, right now it just makes no sense that there's no synergy between the two.
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 10:41 AMPosted by SunTzu
Holy jesus, some of these can't be true

they're experimental since they will re-balance most abilities or raise monster HP and damage (level 70 remember) to ridiculous levels. Think MP15+ type critters...
Reply Quote
I know a bunch of them won't make it live, and stuff we've not seen will, but I'm glad they are moving this way in terms of character customisation as currently it's very lacking at the moment and pretty much everyone uses the same gear/builds. Some of the effects sound very fun and look like they'll make different builds viable if you have the right gear which is great.
Reply Quote
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_500_x1 - Health Globes picked up release an explosion for 100% weapon damage to enemies within 40 yards.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_525_x1 - Enemies you kill have a 100% chance to drop a health globe.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Belt_016_x1 - Picking up a Health Globe increases your maximum Life by 5% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_553_x1 - X% chance for health globes to also grant a powerup.
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_549_x1 - Zombie Dogs stuns enemies around them for 1 second when summoned
  • ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_512_x1 - Enable all runes for a specific skill.

• 0dog with all sacrifice runes O_O
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    I am pretty sure they won't allow us to wear 10 rings. We only have 2 fingers in Diablo.
    Reply Quote
    Read the thread or read the site, they're only testing these on rings.
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    09/13/2013 06:33 AMPosted by Surijak
    Read the thread or read the site, they're only testing these on rings.

Replace "ring" with armour, off hand, weapon. They are not going to allow people to stack all these benefits at once.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]