Diablo® III

PSA: WoW seige of org

WoW patch has hit Seige of org. Timeless isle is up. New PvP is up. Just to let or WoW players know. The season 13 pvp armor is at the honor vendor.

Timeless isle is pretty rough on PvP servers. Got ganked by groups a few times. My pvp gear is lacking due to my D3 time atm .
Reply Quote
WoW patch has hit Seige of org. Timeless isle is up. New PvP is up. Just to let or WoW players know. The season 13 pvp armor is at the honor vendor.

Timeless isle is pretty rough on PvP servers. Got ganked by groups a few times. My pvp gear is lacking due to my D3 time atm .

The PvP in WoW is currently too unbalanced and unpredictably bursty for me to enjoy anymore.

I like it, I like the BG's. With this patch my Lock took some nerfs but that is pretty normal. At times I can overcome the unbalance others I can't. I just went over to buy what new gear I can and start the timeless Isle quests, get the flight path ect. Looks Like I'll be busy for a bit. I need to catch up.

Works out well as my monk is in Hc here so I can break and relax betweem D3 and WoW.
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Paladin
So, so burned out on WoW, (haven't accomplished much, but playing since 1.8). Haven't played for a month or so now. Every time I idly consider logging back in, I feel almost ill. =/
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/984270/

As cool as smashing in Garrosh's ugly orcish face is, the WoW forums are thattaway. >.>

Dese forums here, dem's for da discussion of Diahblo related content, mon.
Reply Quote
They haven't properly launched "Connected Realms" yet, so not resubing for now.

As cool as smashing in Garrosh's ugly orcish face is, the WoW forums are thattaway. >.>

Yes, they are, but you need to have a non-frozen WoW license to post there.
Edited by Darlynn#1750 on 9/12/2013 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/12/2013 09:28 PMPosted by Darlynn

And you need to have a non-frozen license to play it and enjoy said content.

As I had stated previously, dem forums is dattaway.

||
||
||
||
||
\/

Reply Quote
09/12/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Drothvader

||
||
||
||
||
\/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/984270

Yet the OP posted here for people, who probably don't have active license and might not have played for months/years.

It's actually kinda stupid that WoW/SC2 trolls can come and spam here with their avatars as they please, but it does not work the other way around.
Reply Quote
*imitates Skeeter from South Park*

"HEY! WoW player! We don't take kindly to your types in here!"

But seriously, don't do that here. Diablo players with WoW accounts will go and check WoW news if they want to.
Reply Quote

Yet the OP posted here for people, who probably don't have active license and might not have played for months/years.

It's actually kinda stupid that WoW/SC2 trolls can come and spam here with their avatars as they please, but it does not work the other way around.

Suppose that's one of the perks of subs. You get to post in any forums, whereas non-subs (D3, SC2, etc.) are restricted.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
09/12/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Spiro
Suppose that's one of the perks of subs. You get to post in any forums, whereas non-subs (D3, SC2, etc.) are restricted.

I believe it was so that anyone could post on the forums while the game was in beta.

Why it has not been changed back by now is beyond me.
Reply Quote

Not to smart are you. If i posted in the wow forums to tell the D3 players that wow had reset they may have missed it. As it was I did at first. On a forum where many post are about non Blizzard games I'd guess this will be ok with Blizzard.

As the title syas it is a PSA thats all. Blizzard could lock it and that would be fine.
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 09:39 PMPosted by Darlynn

||
||
||
||
||
\/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/984270

No the op posted here to let active wow players that had not been over there lately the pvp reset and the seige of org patch hit. Unlike D3 in WoW you can get behind and it is hard catch up.
Reply Quote

My wow account has been active since stress beta, but like I replied to the other guy, I was directing my post to wow players that are currently playing D3 in case that missed the wow patch release. I'm pretty sure the wow forum members are aware of the patch hitting.

Really, your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.
Reply Quote

The PvP in WoW is currently too unbalanced and unpredictably bursty for me to enjoy anymore.

How so? I can't seem to grasp what people say when they say not balanced. Some class's have trouble with another but then do better against another. I think by balance he means like in D2's flip a coin who crits first pvp.

unpredictably bursty! explain that. we have stuns, silence, shields, all kind of things to mitigate burst. I guess it is that you have to know how to use them is the issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]