Diablo® III

Lost all cut-scenes and cinematics.

90 Troll Hunter
I was around level 50 when my friend came over to check the game out and we played on the same xbox. He made a new toon and i kept playing mine. I noticed that none of the cut scenes were playing so i backed out and went to the cinematics. Nothing was there. I've now played through the game a bunch of times on infernal and even made another toon. Still i don't have any cinematics but i have a few of the drawn looking cut-scenes back. We haven't played on the same console since. The only cinematic that plays is the after I beat the game. I can't see the 1st one before you even start playing or the ones between act 1-2,2-3,3-4. This is really a bummer since they look awesome and i love watching them.
Edited by Snowcola#1190 on 9/12/2013 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Mowze#1464 on 9/14/2013 12:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
btw this error still exists on the pc and mac. no fix in sight. at least there we can go into the files and unlock them there. not sure what you can do on consoles. this is a real bummer that they didn't address this with the console release.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]