Diablo® III

Farming Fields of Misery Question

Hi All,

What's the best way to farm FOM?

1) Check for crypt in FoM first; if there, go get your 5 stacks and come back.

2) Hit Festering for stacks, then just do fields normally.

Thoughts? Crypts seems pretty amazing, but I'm not sure which of the two options (or something else) is the fastest experience.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
i personally find going to Festering woods and Leoric Manor to be the fastest 5 stack. I used to do crypts but found that i could get 5 stack faster using the other route as there is a guaranteed 5 stack but crypts sometimes only gives u 4 (if your really unlucly)
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Venomator000
i personally find going to Festering woods and Leoric Manor to be the fastest 5 stack. I used to do crypts but found that i could get 5 stack faster using the other route as there is a guaranteed 5 stack but crypts sometimes only gives u 4 (if your really unlucly)

yep this ^^
Reply Quote
I consider crypt to be for experience and loot, not for getting stacks, i want 5 stacks from fester before i go into the crypt
Reply Quote
I normally get the easy 2 from FW, and possibly another 1 or 2 in between then grab another 1 - 2 from Leoric's and head to Fields with 3 - 5. I don't go into Crypts without 5.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]