Diablo® III

Absolutely loving the WD but..

How did me and my bud do building my suit to go along with my current build? Just looking for minor suggestions.. I am going to begin crafting shoulders gloves and bracers once I have made a new ruby for my weapon..

Thanks in advance !
Dundle
Reply Quote
First of all, you guys did a good job! I'm not sure what your budget was, but this wd looks solid! Those bracers are the easiest upgrades. Try to get similar stats but with 100 more int. if possible, get some avg damage on your rings. Unless you have mana issues, try to get a sword or axe with similar stats and 100+ int. Your shoulders will be hard to match, let alone beat by crafting. Same with your amulet. Your gloves can be better dps-wise, but the all res on them is very nice!

So... Upgrade those bracers and play the game. Don't focus on upgrading too much right now, but on having fun. Those better crafts will follow eventually. By playing the game with a wd this well-geared, paragon levels (and with that tons of int and vit) will soon follow. Look into the cob builds on this forum for some details on how to be effective! Good luck
Reply Quote
as vvt76 said id say the oblyt thing id worry about at this point is crafting bracers and maybe get a better weapon with high dps ls int cd and socket.
Reply Quote
View profile
Not sure why you are both advising a weapon that has int. He would be better off with higher damage, higher CD%, socket, LS, and less attack speed.
Most high DPS one-handers don't have much int and if you can get the damage otherwise, you don't need it.
My one-hander is an axe with socket, 2.8 LS, 1202 DPS, and 57 CD. It compare damage wise with the better MCKs ion the AH and it has no int. Int is desirable but not necessary.
Reply Quote
Not sure why you are both advising a weapon that has int. He would be better off with higher damage, higher CD%, socket, LS, and less attack speed.
Most high DPS one-handers don't have much int and if you can get the damage otherwise, you don't need it.
My one-hander is an axe with socket, 2.8 LS, 1202 DPS, and 57 CD. It compare damage wise with the better MCKs ion the AH and it has no int. Int is desirable but not necessary.

its a draw it depends how u look at it. so u can either get a 1200 dps weapon with no int or u can get a 1k dps with 100+ int on it and they will be similar in dps. not exact but similar. plus any int is great for defence all that int adds up for all resist.

btw i also said maybe when suggesting a new weapon i never said it was mandatory. but if he drops the knife for say an axe with 1kdps 100 int 50+cd a socket and ls it will be an improvemnt over that weapon that hes usuing. the same could be said if he get a axe without int. and alot higher dps. to each his own really.
Reply Quote
View profile
09/13/2013 03:55 PMPosted by EvoIution
the same could be said if he get a axe without int. and alot higher dps. to each his own really.

Just saying. I think it would take 250int to close the gap. But it's all good.
Reply Quote
The reason why I decided to get knife is because of the mana regen on it that an axe doesn't have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]