Diablo® III

Since ladders are confirmed , pointless to farm para?

I imagine ladders are going to be a huge hit.
Reply Quote
One could make the logical assumption that everything you've done in the game until the point of ladders arriving will be non-ladder ( ie. we've all been playing non-ladder since launch) and that a new ladder season will start when ladders arrive (we all have no ladder chars/0gold/0para xp etc)

So if you want high para lvls in non-ladder... farm away

just a theory though ;)
Reply Quote
Think ladder will have its own auction house? and rmah?
Reply Quote
IF there will be a ladder then yes it was useless to play all your chars to paragon100.
The reason is once the ladder is started noone will play noladder.
It will become much harder to sell anything.
Reply Quote
Here's to hoping the RMAH dies in non-ladder
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 02:17 AMPosted by Nightowl
Here's to hoping the RMAH dies in non-ladder

Well it wouldnt die but the good stuff will become much worth and wouldnt even apear in the rmah.
U must understand that right now u need a lot of LUCK to even find anything which u could sell even for 10kk. If there is a ladder too there will be less players playing noladder. Those players who dont start the new ladder already got good items and they just will need the "best".

It would be just pointless to play noladder at all.
Reply Quote
ladder will resurrect diablo 3 in a new glance ;)
Reply Quote
most of you ladder supporters just want a fresh economy and play for maximum profit, it makes no point for D3 and i hope there wont be a ladder like in d2, it makes no sense and just splits the player base.
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 02:10 AMPosted by Sylonce
Think ladder will have its own auction house? and rmah?

Almost certainly the ladder will have its own AHs. The whole point of a ladder is to reset the economy. Sharing of AHs between ladder and non-ladder would defeat the whole purpose.

IF there will be a ladder then yes it was useless to play all your chars to paragon100.
The reason is once the ladder is started noone will play noladder.
It will become much harder to sell anything.

People will still play non-ladder. In fact, it will probably retain the largest population like in D2. Ladder characters exist only for a limited amount of time before the season resets. Eventually, ladder characters are put into non-ladder. I doubt people will just abandon their toons after all their grinding.
Reply Quote
Ladders were bad in D2 already, it had pretty boring pvm so "race" to 99 was something that kept pvmers tuned, D2 nonladder was pvp area.
As for D3 a simple ladder like in D2 would just suck, i mean what does it give you? Nothing.... except a fresh economy, you guys are just greed and profit junkies.

And if you want competition (pvm) there are obviously way easier and better solutions.
Edited by Odin#1507 on 9/13/2013 2:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
what is interesting in ladder ?
people that are rich now will be rich in ladder also..
streamers, players that will buy best items that are available in ladder, there will be boots selling unids also..
Im trying to get it, but all I see is a lot of people who think they will start in fresh economy equaly, I see them raging because they will never be equal to people who buys 1000+ unids, with their $ or d2jsp gold... And they will have superior gear compared to you, they will farm faster, level faster and you will just quit ladder...
Reply Quote
Sigh, i dont want to level anymore if its not for anything. this game is boring as hell as it is without any loot drops. wonder if a blue can sort of verify whats going to happen with ladders - since most ppl will go for that iincluding me.
Reply Quote
Nothing has been confirmed. The leak is from a testing client and guess what, it's meant for testing purposes only that is subject to change. Don't be too disappointed again when Blizzard finally decides to remove the ladder as they did so many times before with other features. Think of skill trees, Mystic, arena PvP, etc. Just be prepared to wait several years for the ladder.
Reply Quote
ladders will not be determined by para levels. restarting of ladders, toons will still keep their lvl 60 toon + whatever para level they are at. it will be ranked according to quest achievements, dungeon achievements etc.

at least that is what i believe
Reply Quote
Yes.
If all you care about is ladder then there's no reason to play this game anymore.
Reply Quote
Sorry for the noob question. What does Ladder mode means?
Reply Quote
Guys lader wont work this way.
Lader will work in a way that u will do trails and based on your success you will get lader points.It will not be d2 lader sistem.
Get real they won't split ladder or non lader character.
It is simple they want items 2 sell on rmah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]