Diablo® III

So new archon in expac will be...

get 3% more damage per kill for 15 seconds then wait for 120 seconds (100 with rune)

There goes my favorite build. In fact all my favorite builds were demolished. Oh well, I'm sure we will come up with something else lol
Reply Quote
SNS lives! (for now)

No change to CM

No change to FN

Decreased ET arcane cost

Still the daunting quote of 'we proc 10x more than expected' is coming with a vengeance, at least we know their primary target was the OP barb. There was no denying they were more powerful by far, this just shows it.
Reply Quote
SNS lives! (for now)

No change to CM

No change to FN

Decreased ET arcane cost

Still the daunting quote of 'we proc 10x more than expected' is coming with a vengeance, at least we know their primary target was the OP barb. There was no denying they were more powerful by far, this just shows it.
If I was a betting person, we'll probably see a massive nerf to Wicked Wind coming, and possibly other Energy Twister runes. It wouldn't really make sense for them to lower the cost of ET if they were simply changing the underlying CM mechanics.
Reply Quote
Im going to be pissed if these Archon changes stick. The biggest issue I see was the fact that they changed how Archon works in MP. They changed it so Archon length increased if you even were near a party member who dealt the final blow. Why add that then take the entire mechanic away a few patches later?
Reply Quote
09/14/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Jerm
Im going to be pissed if these Archon changes stick. The biggest issue I see was the fact that they changed how Archon works in MP. They changed it so Archon length increased if you even were near a party member who dealt the final blow. Why add that then take the entire mechanic away a few patches later?

I'm beginning to think Josh Mosqueria wasn't the brilliant tactician i thought he was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5MfDn_27X0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]