Diablo® III

[Spoiler] Want Archon GC imunity and 3% LS BM

Ok, the spoiler is pure speculation, but going away with blood magic is the opposite of the class needs. Wizards don't have a belt which gives 3% LS and our only effect that provides this, needs to be buffed not excluded.
The Archon nerf was predictable, but the devs could give us imunity to group control in Archon form. This is not an invalid request, why barbs can have this and the wizards (who has knowledge about magic and how to defend himself from it) can't have? It's a little bit illogical, don't you agree?

Edited by wildfirebr#1127 on 9/13/2013 11:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Agree , I should at least be immune from arcane sentry.
Reply Quote
bump,
looks like they want to force us to use weaps with LS or loh set
Reply Quote
Quite honestly, I'd like to see Archon take some different forms, using runes to pick your damage type that has secondary effects. For example, frost archons beam would deal slightly less damage but chill enemies, fire archon could have a chance to leave pools of flame on the ground when it deals damage, arcane archon could have increased resistances and cc control, etc. The runes for archon as they are, are rather boring.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
I would like golden hair and blue eyes with my Archon form. I would also like debris to levitate as I pass by.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Jaetch
I would also like debris to levitate as I pass by.

that would be so wow

i'll take a nerf and like it if they do this for us lol.
Reply Quote
I would like golden hair and blue eyes with my Archon form. I would also like debris to levitate as I pass by.

Archon - Super

You turn into a being of pure arcane energies, with golden hair and blue eyes. Object levitate as you move by them. 300 second cast time. You scream while casting.
Reply Quote

Archon - Super

You turn into a being of pure arcane energies, with golden hair and blue eyes. Object levitate as you move by them. 300 second cast time. You scream while casting.

You forgot to mention that it takes several episodes to cast.
Reply Quote
I'd like Archon to take no damage (or reduced damage at the very least) from Plagued pools, Desecrator pools and Molten trails.

Why?

'Coz Archon hovers over the damn ground that's why. Is that so illogical, ffs, when WOTB gets CC immunity and we don't get protection from ground effects? WTF?
Reply Quote
Coz Archon hovers over the damn ground that's why.

the plague and desecrator pool is 10ft high and you hover 1ft above the ground that's why
Reply Quote
I'd like Archon to take no damage (or reduced damage at the very least) from Plagued pools, Desecrator pools and Molten trails.

Why?

'Coz Archon hovers over the damn ground that's why.

This actually makes sense. But I'd prefer the super-saiajin (I don't know how to write that) mode. It would look so cool!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]