Diablo® III

Blizzard books should not be ebook only

i was searching for Diablo/Blizzard books and found a couple are only on ebooks. specially the upcoming "stay awhile and listen" series, i hope blizzard also release this on physical books.

i only currently have the book of cain but the excitement of reading other Diablo lore has led to me to aspire collecting them as long as its Diablo related.

hope someone can pass this on to the big guys who decide on this things.
Reply Quote
MVP - Reddit Diablo
View profile
The upcoming Stay Awhile And Listen isn't exactly published by Blizzard. It features input from them and is about Diablo, but it's not a traditional Blizzard book. In fact, almost all the Diablo books are available in physical copies. The only ones that aren't are Demonsbane, which is more of a short story, and Darkness Falls Heroes Rise, which is a collection of the five class stories already available for free on the web with two additional stories.

So, most of the Diablo books (all of the important ones) are available in print.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. The first eBook in the STAY AWHILE AND LISTEN series is available on Kindle and iBooks, with a Nook version popping up soon. You can get it, as well as learn more about the book, right here: http://dm-press.com/books/stay-awhile-and-listen-book-i/

I hope you enjoy the book,
~David
Reply Quote
The upcoming Stay Awhile And Listen isn't exactly published by Blizzard. It features input from them and is about Diablo, but it's not a traditional Blizzard book. In fact, almost all the Diablo books are available in physical copies. The only ones that aren't are Demonsbane, which is more of a short story, and Darkness Falls Heroes Rise, which is a collection of the five class stories already available for free on the web with two additional stories.

So, most of the Diablo books (all of the important ones) are available in print.

Demonsbane is part of the Diablo Archives. I have seen it as a stand-alone novel at least twice in paperback form.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]