Diablo® III

Whirlwind Barbarian Nerfed in RoS!

It really makes no sense logically to remove one of the most played barb specs.... unless they really just want to hurt the players?

I quit the game when they fully nerfed increased attack speed(ias) on gear, some of my items went from 19% ias down to 8% and some had their ias removed entirely, which made my Demon Hunter 100% useless.

They are repeating the same mistake here, but honestly I think its blatant to hurt players.

Nope, it's an expansion.

They could literally remove all current skills and it still wouldn't be a nerf, it's a complete absolute overhaul.

No current builds or gear will survive to 70 and that's fantastic news.
Reply Quote

No current builds or gear will survive to 70 and that's fantastic news.

:/

WHy can't they ADD NEW STUFF without REMOVING THE OLD SPECS makes no sense.
Reply Quote
A link to the article would be nice.
Reply Quote
LOL at the wrath/battlerage/dmg talent nerfs....through the floor LOL!
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Razeal

Its not a nerf.

A nerf would be taking a %dmg or %crit minus, but they are 100% changing what the skills do.

NOT A NERF.
Reply Quote

Its not a nerf.

A nerf would be taking a %dmg or %crit minus, but they are 100% changing what the skills do.

NOT A NERF.

If you would read Diablofans.com you would see they are nerfing alot of the passives. Blood thirst is no longer lifesteal, Weapon master is getting nerfed, etc.
Edited by GinJuice#1462 on 9/13/2013 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is not a nerf....

They are simply removing one way to play barbarian. It is also among the most popular.

Exactly, bunch of short sighted people. Most likely they'll have some item that increases whirl wind movement speed.
Reply Quote
So WW Barb will finally move at every other class speed? How sad for them, not.
Reply Quote
btw guys, they changed into the fry. bahahhahaha. say goodbye to any perma barb build, perma hota perma wotb perma ww perma everything. haha. unless they give us this rune effect in gears consider yourself playing other class haha. monk looks more apealing now.

nt even about the speed anymore. perma wotb and ww doesnt even exist. lol you guys complaint on the wrong matters. who cares about move speed anymore.

lol
Edited by kamVINCI#6459 on 9/13/2013 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Astaemos
So WW Barb will finally move at every other class speed? How sad for them, not.

The entire build of "WW barb" is level 60 thinking.

This entire concept of thinking at the current level cap is flawed.

There won't be WW barbs at 70. There will be entirely new builds which may or may not use the WW skill.

It's hard to understand, but a complete full overhaul is not a nerf.
Reply Quote
boobarian completely destroyed lol
Reply Quote
btw guys, they changed into the fry. bahahhahaha. say goodbye to any perma barb build, perma hota perma wotb perma ww perma everything. haha. unless they give us this rune effect in gears consider yourself playing other class haha. monk looks more apealing now.

nt even about the speed anymore. perma wotb and ww doesnt even exist. lol you guys complaint on the wrong matters. who cares about move speed anymore.

lol

Not only that but WotB doesn't even have a cooldown reduction rune anymore.

They may be moving cooldown reduction off runes entirely and putting them on gear.

Earthquake for example will have cooldown reduction per kill (On gear), WotB and CotA and other large cooldowns may get the same treatment.

Can't freaking wait for the new changes, this is going to be awesome!
Edited by Apathy#1830 on 9/13/2013 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh man, I hope that's legit...I can't imagine my barb having a giant Hoover strapped on his back and sucking all the trash / elites into his path....won't need the full range of movement speed while spinning when you're just vortexing continuously.
Reply Quote
not a nerf? are you out of your gourd? WW has its movement speed reduced to 66% over the 100% it current is. Wrath of the berserker can no longer be kept up indefinitely by battle rage or any skill for that batter because the change to the skill....its a nerf if you can't keep wrath up without lowering the cooldown to 30 seconds its a total nerf......period....
Reply Quote
Monks are faster pure runspeed wise - demonhunters can vault two times in a row until cooldown kicks in. Do you even play this game? Because you clearly have no idea whatsoever.[/quote]

I don't play tempest rush and the people who do obviously suck at monk. And all demon hunter have IS some decent speed to stay at range, which is fine. If you ever played multiplayer you would find it very annoying to play with whirldwind stupid barb who goes 3 screen farther. So before you comment crap, go learn to play a new barb build. Barb are still one of the best class, just won't be as brainless.
Edited by Astaemos#1399 on 9/13/2013 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 05:34 PMPosted by Astaemos
So before you comment crap, go learn to play a new barb build.

except that every build that is currently played wouldn't work because of the ITF change.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]