Diablo® III

Whirlwind Barbarian Nerfed in RoS!

09/13/2013 05:36 PMPosted by DarkJack
So before you comment crap, go learn to play a new barb build.

except that every build that is currently played wouldn't work because of the ITF change.

Just because it's "the best" or more efficient doesn't mean other build sucks. And with all the changes a lot of new build will be available, stop crying over things you don't even know yet. God.
Reply Quote
about time
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Astaemos

except that every build that is currently played wouldn't work because of the ITF change.

Just because it's "the best" or more efficient doesn't mean other build sucks. And with all the changes a lot of new build will be available, stop crying over things you don't even know yet. God.

This guy gets it.

[Unknown Build] will be incredible. When you combine [Unknown Gear] with [Unknown skill] and then use the [Unknown Rune] on top of that, it's ridiculously good.

Can't wait. [Unknown Build] Barbarians are going to be fun!
Reply Quote
Good riddance.
Reply Quote
it's not a nerf... it's rubberbanding fix LoL
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Banker

lol we asked for it... there you go :D
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Banker

^ This. Barb have been the #1 farmer since day 1, it's just about time they get to other class farming lvl. Anyway, none of those changes are even confirmed and "still in working progress", so this thread really is just about whiny barb who don't want their cookie taken.
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 06:04 PMPosted by Astaemos

^ This. Barb have been the #1 farmer since day 1, it's just about time they get to other class farming lvl. Anyway, none of those changes are even confirmed and "still in working progress", so this thread really is just about whiny barb who don't want their cookie taken.

LOL since day 1 - you obviously didn't play when the game first came out.
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 06:06 PMPosted by RoTaN

LOL since day 1 - you obviously didn't play when the game first came out.

I did, what's your point ?
Reply Quote
this is his point.

^ This. Barb have been the #1 farmer since day 1.

You clearly dont play since day 1. Go somewhere else ....let the veterans tank because you clearly dont know the game.
Reply Quote
so they made it an empowered cyclone strike, how creative.
Reply Quote
I'm more concerned with the battle rage change. We just lost pretty much every extra bit of fury regeneration. Now hammer, ww, and all those types of builds are useless because you wont have any fury to use them; unless we are missing some gear that will give us back some fury or something. When you take into consideration off all these changes along with bloodlust, I'm glad I have a very nice starter crusader set ready.

I'm also curious about this:

Sword and Board Sword and Board
stat : Blocking an attack generates 20 Fury.
desc : "Attack me if you dare, I will crush you." - TEMP
Edited by Traz#1392 on 9/13/2013 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this is his point.

^ This. Barb have been the #1 farmer since day 1.

You clearly dont play since day 1. Go somewhere else ....let the veterans tank because you clearly dont know the game.

Still not point or any argumentation, how cute. If you're refering to the 3-4 weeks that DH used smoke screen to farm chest, you obviously don't know anything.
Reply Quote
barbs were the worst class day 1, the worst nerf is the battle rage i mean how the hell are you to get any fury now hit the monster 5 times then do a attack and repeat sounds fun
Edited by tigersfan420#1482 on 9/13/2013 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this is his point.

Still not point or any argumentation, how cute. If you're refering to the 3-4 weeks that DH used smoke screen to farm chest, you obviously don't know anything.

Barbs where crap when the game launched. We got one shot by anything before we could even start to demolish mobs with our 10k dps.
Edited by Traz#1392 on 9/13/2013 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

barbs where crap when the game launched. we got one shot by anything before we could even start to demolish mobs with our 10k dps and maxed resistances.

Technically that the issue is due to gear level, not skills imbalance per say.

The DH and Wizards were only strong on day one due to their ability to do corpse hoping.

I'm not sure corpse hopping count as been strong.
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Logicstomp
LOL at the wrath/battlerage/dmg talent nerfs....through the floor LOL!

Its not a nerf.

A nerf would be taking a %dmg or %crit minus, but they are 100% changing what the skills do.

NOT A NERF.

Look at our passive skills... Not a nerf.. WHAT?

Ruthless should changed its name to Useless, its a garbage
Reply Quote

Barbs were far from the #1 farmer at launch...
Reply Quote
No more perma wrath, oh noes you barbs are going to have to play like everyone else :(
Reply Quote
Don't quote me on this, but I remember vaguely that in D2 the WW had 10 attacks or something, then the big nerf hit and the WW only had like 5 or so, making WW utterly useless in manys eyes, and there was lots of yelling and shouting about it, just that it had the potential to become even better than the old WW with 10 attacks, as new weapons come become faster with Shael runes thus reach 12 attacks.

Maybe some of the new items or whatever, can comepensate for the nerf.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]