Diablo® III

It's over Demon Hunters - Shadow Power nerf

The whole LS issue is one big TL;DR.

It is a done deal. Get over it, move on. Armor up, build durable, and quit with the QQ'ing.

We are Demon Hunters we overcome.
Reply Quote
I suspect an eventual nerf to nightstalker. Into the fray got the hammer and I'm betting loot 2.0 doesn't include AP on crit gear. I dont think the devs like the idea of unlimited resources. We'll just have to wait and see.

Also, afaik paragon 2.0 limits cooldown reduction to 10% max, not 25%.
Reply Quote
as long as they stick to their words and aim for skill diversity when making adjustments, then there is nothing to complain

nerfing shadow power is a good start
Reply Quote
Oh... and NT buff....

Nether Tentacles : Shoot a shadow tentacle that deals 155% weapon damage to enemies along its path and returns 0.2% of your maximum Life for each enemy hit.

if you have 200k hp, it gives 400 loh.
the 3% ls gives 400 loh if you hit for 67k which is pretty low.
Reply Quote
Time to make a druid I guess.
Reply Quote
09/22/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Baked

Baked, were you any chance a legacy user before?
Reply Quote
09/22/2013 06:56 AMPosted by SwSw

Yes, disappointing to see you trolling the US forums now.
Reply Quote

Yes, disappointing to see you trolling the US forums now.

Ahh I knew it was you.

You're a bloody scammer. You made some EU Legacy DH group on EU forums and scam a few people.

Here's a warning to potential players

Check this out. You were given a chance to come forward but YOU NEVER.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5724173906?page=1

Somewhere along the line, I took a break from D3 and Baked took over the role of governing the group. However, he took the chance to scam a large sum of gold from one of the members. He then proceeded to deleted us from his friend list and sold all of his gear. So don't mind adding him..
Edited by SwSw#2890 on 9/22/2013 7:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not going to make a big deal out of this since you're just a troll, but for the record, I did not scam anyone. My reply is in that thread.

I used to trade HC<->SC gold, couple of my threads with vouches.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6079710745#1
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6079713414#1

http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=907958

You can also view my previous topics on d2jsp if you'd like where I did trades of over a billion gold for fg over a year ago, with 50+ vouches.

Thanks though. Feel free to keep trying.
Edited by Baked#2579 on 9/22/2013 7:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
All those two links show were you bumping a thread. Nothing concrete

Vouches? WHERE?

09/22/2013 07:49 AMPosted by Baked
I'm not going to make a big deal out of this since you're just a troll, but for the record, I did not scam anyone. My reply is in that thread.

I don't believe you one bit and IIRC, there were a few saying the same. Yeah sure i troll sometimes but it beats what about you? You scam and you remove people from the group as you pleases.

Anyway, hope you've stopped scamming. i'm sure your parents thought you better.
Reply Quote
Shadow power change huh....

Eh no worries....

DH aka Prime assasins will still be fun to play..

It will probably take more effort, much like how it is now...

Blizzard can mess it up all they want...

But we can always make it work...

The nerf disparity is not that bad compared with wizard and barb nerfs lololol!

<3 L4N

=D
Reply Quote
View profile
09/22/2013 03:05 AMPosted by Rav1n
How many Caltrops and Smokes was that?

Significantly less than two SS's every two seconds.

Also 10 yard AoE still doesn't seem that great.

What where you trying to prove again?
Reply Quote
09/22/2013 08:45 AMPosted by LegitBeastin
How many Caltrops and Smokes was that?

Significantly less than two SS's every two seconds.

Also 10 yard AoE still doesn't seem that great.

What where you trying to prove again?
CD on Smoke is 2sec, impossible to drop more than one per 2 sec at this time. We have to wait for Paragon 2.0 and Diamonds in the helm to chain smoke (assuming we can get up to 50% CD reduction) The point was to show how much disc regen is there. Pretty much 5 caltrops and a smoke every 2 seconds-roughly 20 disc per second. It isn't the AoE that's so great about CG, it's the ticks. Did you notice that the average tick was about 70K, with average HP return of about 6K/sec. If I wasn't doing so much KB it would be a lot more potent. I have a LS manti stuck in my completed tab and will repost using it when I can.
Reply Quote
So the reason they want to nerf Shadow Power LS into LoH is because they are thinking about removing Life Steal stat on items and just want you to use LoH instead.

This is pretty sad for all class's.
Edited by Novuhz#1403 on 9/26/2013 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is a cross post from the Monks reddit, but the information ir entirely relevant: http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo3Monks/comments/1n7k8a/newly_datamined_info_applicable_to_roscaps_on_cc/ \

Seems to me that they ar going out of their way to nerf all of our main stay builds in favour of...well whatever they want. Some people mention "balance" however I can't see it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]