Diablo® III

S&B QA - Part 10

09/18/2013 02:50 PMPosted by xxxkan
xxxkan, you want to sell me your dex cc mempo?

I was actually planning on gearing my monk up a bit and I happened to roll this, so I think I am gonna keep it :(

Sorry

its no problem bro.

I was going to get a dex mempo for my "self-found" monk lol..i guess as the panic selling picks up some steam, I'm hoping to find a good deal
Reply Quote
well, i just checked the ah...and although some elite pieces have fallen in price, the prices haven't dropped that dramatically imo...or I'm just looking at pieces that are too good and in demand still.

Interesting to note...there is a whole bunch of Teeming Necks available on the rmah now...it doesn't look like they are selling very quickly lol
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 04:03 PMPosted by fabbyhunter
Interesting to note...there is a whole bunch of Teeming Necks available on the rmah now...

resist the temptation fabby ;)
be strong!
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 04:57 PMPosted by QHTran
Interesting to note...there is a whole bunch of Teeming Necks available on the rmah now...

resist the temptation fabby ;)
be strong!

lol...oh i'm not buying a Teeming...not now. No way.
Reply Quote
09/18/2013 06:57 PMPosted by fabbyhunter

=)
you can just do some crafting for now ... how many have you crafted so far though?

@All,
With the new sword from my nirvana monk and plvl50 I think I finally made the Arret’s Elite qualification =D
I know Professor is not around much anymore but it still feels very good to have achieve this target that he set out

from DiabloProgress:
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/qhtran-1403/KOnan/7885001
KOnan the SnB Barb
Paragon Level: 50
DPS Unbuffed: 154,654.36
EHP Unbuffed: 1,665,807

more EHP if I socket the helm with a purple gem
Reply Quote
09/19/2013 10:01 AMPosted by QHTran

=)
you can just do some crafting for now ... how many have you crafted so far though?

@All,
With the new sword from my nirvana monk and plvl50 I think I finally made the Arret’s Elite qualification =D
I know Professor is not around much anymore but it still feels very good to have achieve this target that he set out

from DiabloProgress:
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/qhtran-1403/KOnan/7885001
KOnan the SnB Barb
Paragon Level: 50
DPS Unbuffed: 154,654.36
EHP Unbuffed: 1,665,807

more EHP if I socket the helm with a purple gem

i haven't gone crazy on the ammy crafts...I don't want to blow through hundreds of millions in gold so I'm just crafting a 15-20 ammies when i first login. There are times when I can't even be bothered though.

What is professor's elite qualification?

--and congrats QH on making your targets
Reply Quote
You don't remember the professor??? What has this world come too!
Reply Quote
09/19/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Calamity
You don't remember the professor??? What has this world come too!

i remember that bugger just fine...i was asking about his "Elite Qualification". What do you need to get into that lofty place?
Reply Quote
09/19/2013 12:11 PMPosted by fabbyhunter
congrats QH on making your targets

Thanks Fabbyhunter
It’s because of all the kind and generous Snb Barbs that I have reach here. It won’t be possible otherwise =)
Below you can see exactly how and where the items came from:
Mempo – 8 mil bid
Neck – craft total of under 70 roll
Shoulder – craft total of 170 roll
IK Chest – henry
Gloves – Wannabee
Lacuni Bracer – 10 mil buyout
Belt – Wannabee
Ring (Feral star) – 10.5 mil bid
Ring (Fierce loop)– Wannabee
Pants – ehong
IC Boots – 4 mil bid
Sword – Destruction Sting – my Nirvana Monk sword
SS – ehong
Again thank you to all the SnB Barbs for all the help! And special shout out to Wannabee, ehong and henry! =)

09/19/2013 12:35 PMPosted by fabbyhunter
i remember that bugger just fine...i was asking about his "Elite Qualification". What do you need to get into that lofty place?

lol you've already surpass it a long time ago fabby =)

but here you go- Arreat Elite from Professor in S&B QA part 5:
"About the Guild:
The Arreat Elite is a small guild that Baller, Celanian, and myself came up with in order to have our own place in the world where we can share information, figure out best builds and play together as a team. We will show the world the power of the barbarian!"

Qualification were:
Plvl 50
12 move speed
1.5 Mil EHP
150K unbuff dps
This is all per DiabloProgress
Reply Quote
^ I did a round of ubers last night with Wanna, Bumbly and his wife. After the round, i mentioned that i would get my monk leveled up and they offered me all this free gear and offered to help me level etc...

All i can say is that the generosity of some of the people here is jaw-dropping.

Big Shout out to the S/B community!!

QH, yea, i guess i qualified for the Arreat Elite a long time ago...when the expansion comes, we are going to form a real guild in the game

09/19/2013 01:20 PMPosted by QHTran
congrats QH on making your targets

Thanks Fabbyhunter
It’s because of all the kind and generous Snb Barbs that I have reach here. It won’t be possible otherwise =)
Below you can see exactly how and where the items came from:
Mempo – 8 mil bid
Neck – craft total of under 70 roll
Shoulder – craft total of 170 roll
IK Chest – henry
Gloves – Wannabee
Lacuni Bracer – 10 mil buyout
Belt – Wannabee
Ring (Feral star) – 10.5 mil bid
Ring (Fierce loop)– Wannabee
Pants – ehong
IC Boots – 4 mil bid
Sword – Destruction Sting – my Nirvana Monk sword
SS – ehong
Again thank you to all the SnB Barbs for all the help! And special shout out to Wannabee, ehong and henry! =)

lol you've already surpass it a long time ago fabby =)

but here you go- Arreat Elite from Professor in S&B QA part 5:
"About the Guild:
The Arreat Elite is a small guild that Baller, Celanian, and myself came up with in order to have our own place in the world where we can share information, figure out best builds and play together as a team. We will show the world the power of the barbarian!"

Qualification were:
Plvl 50
12 move speed
1.5 Mil EHP
150K unbuff dps
This is all per DiabloProgress
Reply Quote
I still think that WotB will still be perma on with the cool down attributes u can put points into.
Reply Quote
09/19/2013 04:24 PMPosted by MissJuly
I still think that WotB will still be perma on with the cool down attributes u can put points into.

its very possible that is the case...but regardless, i've been playing without Wotb just to see how i would do...and I'm fairing quite well. The CC immunity was easy mode, but now i have to pay very close attention to frozen, and jailers in particular.

Usually blizzard takes from one hand, but gives in the other to balance things out which means regardless what happens, barb will still be a viable char to play.

All the outcry from people right now are those players that are too scared to think outside the spin to win box with 100% CC immunity.
Reply Quote
you dont really need wotb to farm well, us oldtimers have done it before and we will do it when the expansions hits the stores. and dont forget with well a balanced s & B build/gear we got one of the most versatile champs out there anyways. l

leap or furious charge have always been my favourite anticc skills.
Reply Quote
I have been a dedicated S&B player since I started playing Barb... I never once switch to 2H or DW even pre 1.03...

Great to know that in RoS S&B do works well... but need alot of paragon points to counter...
Reply Quote
you dont really need wotb to farm well, us oldtimers have done it before and we will do it when the expansions hits the stores. and dont forget with well a balanced s & B build/gear we got one of the most versatile champs out there anyways. l

leap or furious charge have always been my favourite anticc skills.

i think its the CC immunity that people will miss...but who knows what the expansion will bring in terms of balancing. maybe we will be able to put points into CC reduction or something similar

I have been a dedicated S&B player since I started playing Barb... I never once switch to 2H or DW even pre 1.03...

Great to know that in RoS S&B do works well... but need alot of paragon points to counter...

S/B will still work great in the expansion, especially if the datamined skill "gain 20 fury on block" is true. But the crusader will be the true shield class. i wonder what will happen to us shield barbs lol?
Reply Quote
09/17/2013 07:10 AMPosted by tomcruise
We just need them to change the flavor text to "Respect the Shield" and we'll be set.

hmm I wonder if we can lobby this somewhere ... I think it'll be a great gesture to Nikeboy and all SnB Barbs out there =)

@fabbyhunter,
Yeah I totally agree we have an awesome community here =)
I think most of us shield barb will just play crusader as well … what’s better than one shield? Two shields! Lol

@AllNeo,
I think SnB barbs are one of the few that are not afraid of these changes =)
Bring it on! Lol
Reply Quote
Hey Fabby you want that power level to 60 tonight?
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Wannabee808
Hey Fabby you want that power level to 60 tonight?

Thanks, but not tonight as I'm working on my last paragon to 100...but i'm hitting you guys up next week for the power level lol
Reply Quote
Guys...this is a pretty significant moment lol...

The boss (aka my wife) made me stop playing because it was time for lunch...however, i'm so close...the pic says it all:

http://i.imgur.com/GuyI3wI.jpg
Reply Quote
Guys...this is a pretty significant moment lol...

The boss (aka my wife) made me stop playing because it was time for lunch...however, i'm so close...the pic says it all:

http://i.imgur.com/GuyI3wI.jpg

Getting super close now. I know all about the boss. Mine is encouraging me to bake cookies this afternoon. Dont think I am gonna hit p50 today as I have 8 more lvls to go
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]