Diablo® III

Not receiving verification codes on cellphone

Today after maintenance I tried to put items for sale on RMAH, but I'm not receiving the verification codes on my cellphone, it usually takes 10-15 secs to receive it. I tried 3 times and no luck at all. I even tried sending/receiving SMS messages to/from other carriers and it works fine, so I'm not sure if its some kind of congestion after the maintenance. >_<
Reply Quote
Still unable to receive SMS codes after this 2nd maintenance >_<
Reply Quote
yea , i m same , blizzard maintain always make alot happen , that is broken game no maintain , lol
Reply Quote
I am still unable to receive SMS codes from Blizzard, my brother has the same carrier and he's receiving the codes just fine, the number that appears as the "sender" on his SMSes is +447781470659. I even contacted my carrier and they checked their system to see if anything is blocking them, but they said everything is fine on their end...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Valgaav,

I've issued a reset to your account. Could you see if that helped when you get a chance?

You might also need to remove the SMS number from your Battle.net account and then re-add it afterwards.

sir, i have the same problem, could you please also my account, it happen since yesterday after maintan
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
cksiow,

Sure, I've issued the reset, hope it helps.

Same problem here since the maintenance, not receiving the verification code
I never change my phone number and it works well previously
So, can you please reset my account as well?
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos,

I'm having the same issue also.

Few hours ago the customer support has tried to send the code to me, but the sms is still not reachable.

Are you able to fix this issue on my Battle net account too ?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
ZacKay,

Ok, it's been reset. I don't know if it'll help or not as no one has reported either way after I've reset the account. If it doesn't work, try removing and re-adding SMS protect on your account.

Support Forum Agent
GenX,

SMS Protect is currently removed from your account. You need to add it back on. I'll go ahead and issue a reset to it as well, but until you add it, it's obviously not going to be able to alert you.

I have this problem as well , can i get a reset too pls?
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos

Thanks for your help.

I have re-add the mobile phone number, however the verification code is not able to reach to my mobile phone. :(

The Service Provider has informed me that my phone line status and plan status is working fine, and I am able to received sms from my friends as well.

Please help me.
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

Nope the reset doesnt fix anything, still not able to receive the verification codes

Can you please remove my SMS Protect from my account?

Because in order to remove the SMS Protect, I have to enter a confirmation code which is sent to my mobile phone.... The problem is im not receiving any code on my phone....
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
ZacKay,

I can't remove it for you as I can't go through the verification process that you're the rightful owner here on a public forum. You'll need to contact a Billing representative via a Support Ticket, Calling in, or by a web chat session and ask for help in removing it.

This article will lead you through the process.

Hi

I tried to triggered more than 30 times to send the code via sms to me, but it isstill doesn't work.

I have contacted the customer support officer and re-add the mobile phone number, however the verification code is not able to reach to my mobile phone. :(

The Service Provider has informed me that my phone line status and plan status is working fine, and I am able to received sms from my friends as well.

The customer support officer informed that there is no solution to fix this issue.

Could you help me to escalate this issue to your higher management ?

Please help me.

Thanks,
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

Thanks for the reply, i will give it a try.

And for you information, some of my friends also facing the same problem. We never make any changes to our account, and everything works well previously.
Reply Quote
problem still here.
Reply Quote
Omrakos, I'm still unable to receive SMS codes, I tried the "remove" sms protect on account management but like I said, I'm not receiving any SMS from Blizzard. T_T
Reply Quote
I'm facing the same issue, could I get a reset as well? Going to try with a different carrier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]