Diablo® III

Not receiving verification codes on cellphone

Support Forum Agent
Did any of you just upgrade IOS on your mobile phones?

Nope, nothing changed between then and now besides the AH/RMAH removal announcement.
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos

I have used Android phone and old non-smart phone type of Sony Ericsson phone, however the sms did not reach to as well.
Reply Quote
ok fyi, if doing reset password we can received the sms
but remove sms protection & RMAH, it wouldnt received
Reply Quote
cksiow,

Sure, I've issued the reset, hope it helps.

sir, i have the same problem, could you please also my account, it happen since yesterday after maintan
Reply Quote
ok fyi, if doing reset password we can received the sms
but remove sms protection & RMAH, it wouldnt received

Just curious what's your country of residence? And anyone else experiencing the same problems.
Reply Quote
I am locked out from my account and I am not receiving the verification code to get back in. I am from Bulgaria, operator M-tel. Please help, I don't even know if the acc has been hacked and the items stolen
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos,
I'm facing the same issue as per thread title. Can you check what's wrong with my account?
Reply Quote
hi there,my another account locked and i cant change the password due to no sms receive. i created the ticket but Ticket #40194496 missing from my ticket list,so i created another Ticket #40208923 .please look into this asap
Reply Quote
Omrakos, I dont use a smartphone. This morning I tried the SMS Protect number change via website and I'm still unable to receive SMS codes, I guess I could also try getting one via RMAH but so far the results have been the same in-game and on account management site.
Reply Quote
I think all those impacted are Malaysian that using Telco 012/017.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem here, and I'm Malaysian using 012.
Reply Quote
Nope, I'm from Dominican Republic, my carrier is Viva.
Reply Quote
ok,Bliz...it's ur problem then,please fix it

09/19/2013 07:15 AMPosted by Valgaav
Nope, I'm from Dominican Republic, my carrier is Viva.
Reply Quote
09/19/2013 07:12 AMPosted by Theocracy
I'm having the same problem here, and I'm Malaysian using 012.

Yep, I'm one of them.

Would like to ask for a reset that some other posters here got earlier then, so I can retry using another carrier to see if that works.
Reply Quote
Well, even after getting that account reset, if you want to change the phone number, you STILL need to receive a SMS code on the registered phone number before you can change it to a different one.
Reply Quote
I couldn't get any verification either, please fix this asap. this is will lead to bigger trouble if left untouched.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I checked everyone in this thread and all but one or two are using Tmnet in Malaysia. Our Network Admins are looking into it now.

@EGHuK - you posted twice from two different Battle.net accounts or you have another user posting from your same IP address.

I checked everyone in this thread and all but one or two are using Tmnet in Malaysia. Our Network Admins are looking into it now.

Thanks for the update, hope things will return to normal soon then.
Reply Quote
Me and a lot of people in EU forum have this issue also, so please check it. Sad is that no one from blizzard staff wanna help us over there plus i submitted a ticket and received some "bla bla staff" which is ridiculous. All starts after last maintenance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]