Diablo® III

Not receiving verification codes on cellphone

Support Forum Agent
thunderG,

I've included the information from the EU posters in my report to the network admins. They're all using a different provider than the one seemingly to have issues for NA users. We'll need to give our admins time to look into it I'm afraid.

I see, thanks. It's good to read that the right people are aware of that. So we gonna have to wait but that's okay.
Reply Quote
I got a new phone number activated today, waiting for the web chat support to be available so they help me adding it to my account, not sure if that would fix the problem but its worth a try. If the problem is fixed before I change the SMS protect number, then great(got 2 numbers now) :-)

Web chat support was available for a few mins this morning, but that was around 8:50AM PDT, and the website says the hours for web chat support are 10am to 6pm PDT. Not sure what happened there, but I was in queue for 90 mins and nothing happened, so I closed the chat window.

Edit: Now live chat has been on "offline" mode all day T_T
Edited by Valgaav#1369 on 9/19/2013 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Update: I could contact Live chat support, they removed my old number and I could register the new one, all working perfectly fine again, thanks for all the help Omrakos :-)
Reply Quote
Same here, not receiving SMS code ...
Reply Quote
I couldn't even register a new sms-protect because it still requires a verification code which i couldn't get
Reply Quote
Same problem here, Cant post on Rmah, and cant change my sms-protect number cause it requires an sms too...
And im not from Malaysia.
Provider is T-mobile.
Edited by cth#1413 on 9/20/2013 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Any updates on the SMS protect issue? Still facing the same issue, no verification codes received, either it's RMAH or account change.
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

would you please provide us some info? Because 48 hours later the problem still exist, thanks!
Reply Quote

So guess we have to wait until Monday.
Edited by cth#1413 on 9/21/2013 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem and not receiving texts. I cant change SMS protect number as it needs me to receive a text.
Reply Quote
same here..

cant listing item in RMAH, SMS not received and then ERROR 32124 pop up

p/s: one of my item in RMAH sold before the maintenance but the payment not received yet until now (never happened before this long payment waiting)...everything goes wrong with RMAH after the recent maintenance..please fix it.
Edited by KILLTHEMALL#6508 on 9/21/2013 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is taking quite some time and its getting annoying
Reply Quote
I am alos getting this problem. I have tried to get an sms text with no success and I also tried removing my number and re-submitting it, but that doesnt work since I get get the sms text. I havent had this problem before till now. Any help would be great!
Reply Quote
When will this get fixed? I'm tired of waiting T_T
Reply Quote
I checked everyone in this thread and all but one or two are using Tmnet in Malaysia. Our Network Admins are looking into it now.

@EGHuK - you posted twice from two different Battle.net accounts or you have another user posting from your same IP address.

Hi, can you remove my battle.net sms? i'm not sure how to do this as it need a code to be removed, and I can't get it. Need to re-add the same number, and this problem is not listed under support ticket option (unless I missed it.)

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Still no news about this problem ?
Reply Quote
Hey GM you tel me in game to wisper you about dasboard end i wisper you ty very much for helping me.
Reply Quote
Hi, can you remove my battle.net sms? i'm not sure how to do this as it need a code to be removed, and I can't get it. Need to re-add the same number, and this problem is not listed under support ticket option (unless I missed it.)

Thanks!

After they get rid of your old number, you can register back the same number, but the problem is that you'd require a verification code to register that same or new number, and you'd still won't be able to get the verification my friend =). - Lowyat member.
Edited by Rypr#6488 on 9/24/2013 4:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This is getting quiet annoying with no respond on the problem from the blues....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]