Diablo® III

Who else really wants a Zboard D3 keyset made

stealseries makes a keyboard that accepts clip in keysets and blizzard has multiple made for WoW and I really want one for D3 if not the D3 xpac to be made. (ex. http://steelseries.com/products/games/world-of-warcraft/steelseries-zboard-limited-edition-keyset-wotlk )
Reply Quote
BUMP - Real Shizzz
Reply Quote
just me i guess
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I guess this would be cool O.o
Reply Quote
It would be cool... but I wonder if the UI and key mapping of D3 warrants it? WoW has pretty extensive macro capabilities from what I understand (I never got into macros myself), and just generally has a ton more going on keybind wise. Diablo seems very simple in that respect, and I think it's something they feel (the simplicity, streamlined) is essential to keeping the "action" part of the game going. I'd be inclined to agree with them.

So, do you have one, OP? Is it designed around a game that is highly functional with a keyboard, macros, keybinds, etc?
Reply Quote
yes wych, I purchased my zboard keyboard when guild wars came out because they had a gw keyset and I like it very much which is why i hope to get further use from it in the future with the upcoming expansion to diablo 3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]