Diablo® III

grade my wiz please

hi guys im a bit of a newb when it comes to any class that's not a warrior etc. so after quite a few gear changes im now kinda lost as to what i should be looking for. most of the gear i got was/is on the cheap side so i know that they may have some bad stats.

anyways how is my wiz doing and where could i improve?
Reply Quote
that's apparently the wrong profile heres a link to my d3 profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zanex09-1475/
Reply Quote
OK... so, you gotta work out what build you want to run. You are running Disintegrate with only APoC (Arcane Power on Crit) on your wand.

First work out what build you want to run (check out the build compendium stickied at the top) then look into gearing options for it. Each build has it's own stat requirements so don't just randomly purchase gear because everyone else uses it.. understand why first then make informed purchases.

At the moment, the two most popular builds is SNS (ShockNadoShards - permafreeze) or Archon (optic blast). There are other viable builds, but they aren't as effective.
Reply Quote
I suppose i should have mentioned that first post. I acquired most of my gear because i was trying for the ultra low budget cm/ww build, im not quite there yet so i continued using my skill set that ive been using since lvl 40. I actually like using disintegrate and i found a build on youtube that uses disintegrate as main with blizzard as a secondary and they other skills etc set up for regening arcane power. I think i want to go with this build instead, i know the base skills but the video never really explained gearing. Aside frop APoC what else should i be looking for?

thanks for your time and future assistance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]