Battle.net Desktop App Reward Issue

(Locked)

Community Manager
Recently, we rewarded players that were invited to and participated in our Battle.net desktop app closed beta test with a Hearthstone closed beta test key as per this announcement. We have since discovered that a number of these participants were not properly sent a Hearthstone beta key; the impacted players have now been identified and their beta key reward should be sent out within the next week.

I would also like to take this moment to remind everyone to always remember to check your spam folders and Promotions tabs when checking for the Hearthstone closed beta invite, as our emails have a tendency to get caught there.
Still hoping to gain access to this beta! Love the idea and it looks like a ton of fun!
Great news :)

Whether i got the chance to try the beta or not, i'm really getting excited about it. looking forward to hear more news. :)
Looks great! easy acces to all my games! This is fun!
Looking forward to the beta...
Is there any way we can check our eligibility for this reward? I'm 99% certain I qualify, but given that I still haven't received a key it's becoming a tad worrying.
Wooha... Need that Beta too... since im more then done with D3 Content im waiting for new stuff... now it is there but not for me.. Feels somewhat unfair but that`s how it goes.. :)
Anyways if there are any chances to Play around with new stuff im 100% up for it... Good Job.. Thanks... Bruta
I got a bogus invite from some aol email. So be careful, the whole email i received looked real. Watch out.
Community Manager
We have now sent out all remaining Hearthstone beta invite rewards for participants of the Battle.net desktop app closed beta test. Please note that some participants that have already received their beta invite rewards may receive a new reward email, but the Hearthstone beta key in the new reward email will be the same as the key that was sent in the original reward email.

As always, please be sure to check your spam folders and Promotions tabs, as these emails have a tendency to be caught in those folders.
I've been a beta tester for the desktop app but not recived a HS beta key. What do i do?
hey this is offtopic but i redemed a code i got from my friend that hates card based games so i got the beta key, when i puted in the key it said i just recived the heartsone beta key, but it does not show up on my game list or in the battle net app. help plz
11/22/2013 04:24 AMPosted by haxwtf
hey this is offtopic but i redemed a code i got from my friend that hates card based games so i got the beta key, when i puted in the key it said i just recived the heartsone beta key, but it does not show up on my game list or in the battle net app. help plz

I have this exact problem and would like to know of a solution for it
I’ve been testing the PTR WoW, for a fair while before they asked me to start testing the Battle.net Desktop App. Now im testing Diablo, Star Craft & Hearthstone. As well as WoW ..

In the original email they sent out asking people to try the Battle.net Desktop App, they said

“As a beta tester, you'll be able to download an early version and provide feedback. In addition, closed-beta invitees who download and use the app during the closed-beta period will receive something cool from Blizzard and the Battle.net team in thanks.”

Forgive me for asking, but has any 1 received any thing from Blizzard and the Battle.net team , other then more games to test.
I received a beta key, I activated it & installed the client but the "play" button is greyed out.

Any idea?
Community Manager
11/22/2013 07:01 AMPosted by icen
Forgive me for asking, but has any 1 received any thing from Blizzard and the Battle.net team , other then more games to test.

The reward for participating in the Battle.net desktop app closed beta test is an invitation to the Hearthstone closed beta test.
I'm also testing the battle.net desktop app (for mac) and there is still no key :/ I'm sad.
I haven't received a key either, but I'm guessing that's because I'm already in the Hearthstone beta?

When I heard we were getting them for having tested the app I was hoping I'd be able to give this one to my sister...
oh wow can u add in beta for d3 ROS?
using beta desktop app too

thanks
i would really appreciate a beta key and i can drop feedback when im getting the hang of it :D

Really looks like an epic game so good job! :D !
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]