battle.net makes me mad

(Locked)

i too am having the same problem I neeeeed my hearthstone
I have two lap tops, one of which I never updated with the launcher

and that one lets me login just fine...

lame.. as my new computer the faster one wont work
its back on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well at least for me it is now lol
Well, I'm patient enough to wait, but do hurry, I have those daggum Epoch Stones to collect and I'd like get that quest done and over with this week.
lol everyone in my guild has been online all day and was not aware of any issue lol
I don't recall there being a queue before. Was it invisible? Reminds me of the busy servers you always had to wait for a queue on. This may be the cure for WoW addiction.
So should I do something else with my time tonight? I don't want to wait around for updates to possibly get a half hour of game play in before I have to be in bed in time to go to class in the morning. Requesting periodic updates and explanations for the layman.
OK..... so if you're in the desktop app trying to log in and play sc2...

-go offline
-navigate to games
-select sc2 and launch
-my log in time was approx. 10 seconds on a wireless 802.11.
04/29/2014 06:21 PMPosted by N9ne0h8ght
Is there any way to play sc2 online right now? That's all I want. I moved my setup to an optimal room in the house for the night to do some gaming, and what do you know..... can't log in.

With battlenet down, nah man - can't play any b-net related games unless they are offline compatible games - if they're network dependent, it's a no go, bro...
I can't log on either, This sucks
Blizzard Employee
04/29/2014 06:21 PMPosted by N9ne0h8ght
Is there any way to play sc2 online right now? That's all I want. I moved my setup to an optimal room in the house for the night to do some gaming, and what do you know..... can't log in.

I'm afraid you can't at the moment. All games appear to be in an offline state as we work on this issue. We believe we have found the cause of this issue and are working now to resolve this as fast as possible.

The only game you should be able to get in consistently is StarCraft II in offline mode.

If you're still in game or have friends in game they are the lucky few. We hope to have you back in game with them soon.
04/29/2014 06:21 PMPosted by VBNERIC
how many of our fellow addicts can we rally behind us on this quest for justice for our wallets

I dare say, "not many" since our posts were lost on page 1 of this thread and the more pages that fill up, the further back in sequence it goes... most peeps won't read page one unless they have to, they just wanna see that last posts to see if the answer to their question has been provided... and yes, the question is:

Will there be some sort of compensatory reimbursement for the sadness we have all become minions to?
hi that is the same thing for d3 reaper after the queue time error message with (73) but i played this after noon and work well ... and now it let me play offline only... some one know what should i do to get back on battle net
My estimated wait: just jumped form < 1 minute to ~ 58 minutes. Nice estimation ah?
04/29/2014 06:36 PMPosted by Marcus
hi that is the same thing for d3 reaper after the queue time error message with (73) but i played this after noon and work well ... and now it let me play offline only... some one know what should i do to get back on battle net

I have a suggestion that I'm just gunna throw out there... catch it if you want to, but I'm just throwing it out there...

Ummmm...... Wait?
What is the issue? What is the cause of the issue? And what is the conservative eta for servers to be back online?
Battlenet calls this maintenance. Anyone else would call it a major screw-up. I hope those responsible are looking for jobs tomorrow.
I just got on, looks like they are getting us back online
I got in. Looks like it's fixed.
UGH FRUSTRATED! I still can't get in!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]