Bug Report

Nov 20, 2013 Post Only Battle.net Shop Beta Bugs Here! Hi all, If you run into a bug on our Battle.net Beta Shop, please post them here. Other bugs see the following bug forums below. This way, your bugs can be seen by the right folks for reporting. Hearthstone Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591462/ Battle.net Desktop Application Beta Forum: http://us.battle.net/en/forum/10122541/ Thanks in advance!Machkhan0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Welcome to the Battle.net Shop Bug Report forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum for the Battle.net Shop! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports about the Battle.net Shop. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the platform. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. The Known Issues thread has some good info in it. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Finally, a screenshot or video showing your issue would be greatly appreciated! You can upload your videos to YouTube and your screenshots to sites like imgur. Posts we do not need Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be moderated or moved immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Aratil0 Nov 1, 2013
1d Diablo 2 save and exit I have just bought and downloaded the latest version of Diablo 2 and expansion this week for Windows. So far every time I have tried and save and exit the game, the game locks up and freezes. I have left if for over an hour before to see if it resolves itself and it doesnt.Wellington0 1d
2d Why do I always have to login twice? This has been broken for 1 month + I run battlenet Enter my user id and password It says failed to go online Starts app offline I login It immediately works Why change something and break it that has worked for so long What improvement has been made that justifies breaking such simply functionality?Tim0 2d
4d Plagued by NID request I have contacted support with this issue, and they advised me to post here. When I try to upgrade my games or access certain part of my accounts such as account management I encounter the following request: Fill in Account Details To continue, we’ll need some additional information so we can secure your account. [ NID ] <-(input box) I am unsure what this NID is, a little online research has led me to believe that it stands for National ID, and is required for players in Taiwan. Now whilst I do live in Taiwan, I am a British national wishing to play on EU servers. I have no NID except perhaps my passport number, which unfortunately is returned with 'invalid value'. I hope somebody can help me as I'm eager to get back online. Many thanks.Bjornabuns0 4d
Sep 20 Wrong item received Purchased a guild master realm, name change and faction change and only the realm change went through. I am told since I was only charged for what I received, there's nothing they can do to resolve the issue other than wait 30 days and then place a new order for the remaining item. I've done faction+realm changes before and never had this issue. "You bought a car but you need to wait 30 days in order to get the engine. On the bright side, we're not going to charge you for the engine yet."Dhoss0 Sep 20
Sep 16 Whoops! Looks Like Something Went Wrong... Recently I attempted to purchase Overwatch through the Battle.net shop, only to find that if I wanted to get through a certain point I had to add a security question to my account. When I select a question and submit a response the page reloads with an error message that reads as follows: "Whoops! Looks like something went wrong. Please give us a few minutes and try your request later." I have searched the web and many other people are having this same issue. All Blizzard support suggests is using a different browser, and deleting cache and cookies. I have tried both of those as well as restarting my whole internet setup; router and modem. Nothing has helped, I even tried using a different device! (My phone, using data, so it wasn't connected to my internet.) So far is seems as though Blizzard has failed to meaningfully address the issue and just copy pasted the same answer that has failed to resolve anything for so many people.Ventus18 Sep 16
Sep 16 Didn't aquire classic Leg after welcome bundle purchase I may be overlooking where to acquire the class classic leg. I opened all 10 packs expecting to find it and came up empty handed, as far as Leg cards go. Was really looking forward to seeing the leg.FrostyDog1 Sep 16
Sep 15 Failing to connect to game servers I've left my computer on and game running for 3 hours and I still can't connect to any game serversJackFrost4071 Sep 15
Sep 15 Paste password into change pass field We were able to paste passwords into the change password fields before but not able to do it now. I change my password often and the characters are different with several variations. I use a password app that i can just paste my password in and this is difficult to do when the site doesn't allow for it. I prefer not to type in 10+ characters 3 times when i can just paste it in. Change it back.... I tried on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and all the same...no dice.Kryptek0 Sep 15
Sep 12 Entry Point Not Found error - libmemcpy3dn_plugin.dll Battle.net Helper.exe error window opens when opening / if it opens clicking things in the shop cause -> Entry Point Not Found error - libmemcpy3dn_plugin.dll. full error-> ( The procedure entry point vlc_fastmem_register could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\.....VLC\plugins\3dnow\above dll file ) VLC 2.2.4 BN 1.4.2.7575 BN Agent 2.6.1.5020VizNZ5 Sep 12
Sep 11 Legion App boots player from log-in que. Legion app boots players from 100+ minute ques... when I am sitting in a que for 2 hours, the least I should be able to do is log on to the app and do my class hall stuff...Celestialrae0 Sep 11
Sep 10 Keeps loging me out of my game I will sign in no problem. play for a little bit, then it crashes the game. Had no problems before i got the desktop thing. If i trying to manaly log back in to wow ill get an error saying that my info is wrong. I have to close the game, and open it again with the desktop app. I have a feeling im going to be uninstalling here soon.Toni1 Sep 10
Sep 6 Season 2 Leavers Fault This game is being ruined buy little 'butt-hurt' losers who quit early on ranked! The worse part is, once a team-mate has left you are penalized if you leave too, so you have to play out the game which 95% of the time ends in a loss so your skill level/ rank gets reduced for other peoples rage quit! There is no justice, no logic in this system. There should be a 3 month ban to all players who quit early and banned from the following season. You have to be harsher than a little 75% exp reduce. Further more, those that try to keep the game alive should be rewarded for their loyalty and game ethic, either with an exp boost to help with a loot box or a payment of 150 gold coins to pimp up their heroes. OR a power boost to the handicapped team to supplement a lost player(s).Sammo0 Sep 6
Sep 4 Unable to rejoin match Summary Earlier today I lost internet connection, was ejected from a match, and was not able to rejoin. Description This happened at the start of a competitive match, before the match began (during character selection). I lost internet connection for a very short time frame and visited a website on a separate window to confirm when it was back. This took a few seconds in total. After logging in again, which took another 10 or so seconds, there was an option in the main screen to rejoin the match. Clicking that option did not appear to do anything other than trigger a "blip" sound (similar to clicking on other menu options). The other options on the screen worked when I clicked them, and checking my internet connection verified that it was indeed working. I sat there clicking "rejoin" for about half a minute before it changed to the word "play". Can probably reproduce this by quickly disconnecting and reconnecting to a network, or switching from one network to another. I don't want to try reproducing it as I don't want to be banned from competitive play. Internet Download speed: 98.4mb/s Upload speed: 3.23mb/s Secured network, full reception Environment OS: Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel Core i5-6500 CPU, 3.2GHz RAM: 16GB System type: 64-bit Graphics: GeForce GTX 980Zhi1 Sep 4
Sep 1 Log in issue 121802E7-507B-4349-80C1-4895CE17B223 I'm getting this error message each time I try to log onto my account. Is there an issue I need to know about?Runninghoots0 Sep 1
Sep 1 trying to purchase legion, can't select a province. Hi I'm trying to purchase the digital deluxe copy of legion but when it changes over to canadian the provinces don't show up, it's still all of the states. I've tried it on 3 different computers can someone please help?hollaconz0 Sep 1
Aug 26 Telling me "whoops" I've tried answering the questions, that's given to me, and keep getting "Whoops! Looks like something went wrong. Please give us a few minutes and try your request later." Fix please. https://gyazo.com/22d0ee72333ea97fcbfac75b115f5c11Reggieluck4 Aug 26
Aug 19 Purchase price difference Hello, I am trying to pre purchase Legion from a starter edition. It advertises a price of $49.99 USD until you click on the link and it takes you to another page that only has $19.99 USD or $59.99. I am trying to buy for the $49.99 USD price. Thank you. Maillady Azshara - TheemistressMaillady0 Aug 19
Aug 18 Unable to buy things from battle.net store I just wanted to buy Commander Abathur for SC2. Click on pay, select my MasterCard which worked fine for Nova Covert Ops and enter CVC2. Got error "please correct the errors below and try again". Nothing helps. Inputs such as card number, expiration date and pretty everything else are perfectly valid. Would you kindly look into that issue. I know it's only 4.99$ but I am still a paying customer who owns more than one game from Blizzard. Hope someone reads this.snowblind2 Aug 18
Aug 10 I cant submit a ticker Hi, i try to submit a ticket on the battlnet website and every time i get : ''We were unable to submit your ticket. Please check that all fields have been correctly filled out.'' But every field are filled. Am i the only one with that kind of problem?Molotor0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Battle.net App doesn't start No matter how much I try, if I uninstall the app and then installing it again, it just doesnt start. It has been a couple of weeks like that. Strangely, the Task Manager always says that the app is open and running, but nothing never shows up. For the same issue, the games doesnt update at all! What is happening? Anyone knows how to fix this?Aenath3 Aug 10
Aug 7 Can not login Every time I start the app is say it is logging me in then boots me to my IPhone app screen. Help!ScrewS0 Aug 7
Aug 5 update is waiting on another application it says that wow needs to update but its waiting on another download. I checked my other games and nothing else is set to download a patch its just wow. none of them are progressing. I tried to pause the WoW updates and then unpause the live account but nothing is happeningJAQUARI0 Aug 5
Aug 4 BATTLE.NET DOSE NOT DOWNLOAD HELP... I can not run BATTLE.NET starts to open after downloed from the page and stops ..CAN NOT LOGIN TO THE GAME :{{{{ PLS help ..for a whole year I used Diablo Launcher but now the patch 2.4.2 is here and I could not get it cos B,net is not working Any one have a comment ? Pls helpMazcorboss0 Aug 4
Aug 4 Can't change the region to southeast asia when i want to downlond battl.net from wedsite when you chosse SEA it always go back to USJadenlee1 Aug 4
Aug 1 Virtual Ticket link goes to blank page Trying to purchase a Virtual Ticket to Blizzcon, as advertised on the Battle.Net landing page for Starcraft2. I get the little "thinking" animation in the lower right hand part of the window and then it disappears and I am left with the blank page. No way to buy said ticketEtheras0 Aug 1
Jul 28 Unable to purchase anything on Battlenet store Hi, Ever since Battlenet have introduced the shop I have not been able to buy anything from it. I am currently trying to purchase the Reaper of Souls expansion for Diablo 3 after the recent update impressed me. However I have tried to buy it 5 times over the past 6 hours or so only to have the website constantly try to process the order for me, and endlessly load and the order not get processed. I've even tried to disable my antivirus suite to ensure it wasn't a firewall issue. All of my details are up to date and correct; address, card details etc. The weird thing is that I can purchase stuff for WoW both in-game and from the manage account page, since I've bought the newest expansion and various amounts of game time over the past weeks and months. Is anyone else having any issues buying stuff from the store? Could any Blizzard staff shed some light on why I can't buy anything? I've never known a shop so averse to accepting payments!bwfcnut6 Jul 28
Jul 26 Vivaldi Browser Log-in[Unable] Cannot log into us.battle.net via vivaldi browser.Brenetics3 Jul 26
Jul 24 Battlenet starts with an older version Hi all, This is a minor issue and i have finally decided to post it, who knows maybe it will be fixed somehow or maybe someone can tell me how to fix it. Every time i start Battlenet it starts an older version and i get a message that there is a newer version on my PC, the only option it gives me is to start with the latest version (error can be seen here > http://imgur.com/mNt5FVs This is a image of my Battlenet folder in case it helps > http://imgur.com/okrECKV Thanks :)Raj1 Jul 24
Jul 22 Nvidia GTX 660; 4GB RAM; 8-core processor; 1 FPS Overwatch It's as if Overwatch is attempting to "warm up" and eventually graphics show up (my character, character profile on bottom left, every other character to display). Occasionally the characters never load and I get a graphics lag so hard the game kicks me out for being inactive. This is the first time I get zero FPS, usually it's 1 to 10 FPS or just slightly more and then eventually graphics display. The map is displayed without issue. Even some of the weapons are displayed. It's just the characters and at this point I'm not sure what else. This is frustrating to begin with however after a few attempts I am able to play on Epic Settings without much issue. -------------------------------------------- Would you believe my system configuration is at fault? Should I really drop down the Settings to Medium display? Or is this truly an issue with Overwatch?SilverHawk3 Jul 22
Jul 19 Ridiculous I have attempted to contact anyone that is a representative of this game to discuss the constant issues I and EVERYONE else are having with it. Does anyone exist in your company? Does anyone at all care about your players??? Cause I can't even get a whisper of help.Dida10241 Jul 19
Jul 18 Saldo no Battle.net Comprei sábado de manhã 120 reais de saldo pra conseguir comprar overwatch (ja tenho 40 reais) Vai demorar muito??? até agora não chegou :(OCriativo0 Jul 18
Jul 18 can't buy overwatch can't buy overwatch because when i type in the credit card payment it says"please correct the errors below and try agian" but i did like all right and nothing wrong but i can't authorize it HELP MESANICDUCK8 Jul 18
Jul 17 Wont login correctly on a different computer. Tried to login from a different computer but instead of logging me in to my account, it doesn't take me to my account, insteasd it gives me this fake account that doesn't have any of the games I bought, I'm really pissed.BT1606110 Jul 17
Jul 11 overwatch typo I'm sorry for posting here, but I was unable to find any way to report on some more appropriate board. Anyhow, as beta times are meant to polish off that last bit of product, I thought I could help out by being that guy who's points out spelling errors. On a death note, it talk about Zenyattas ultimate, and something about how he is invincible. It starts off though with the word 'Althought' which has an extra t on the end. Thanks for beta though!PygmyBoy1 Jul 11
Jul 2 Unable to respawn in competitive mode Was killed but was unable to respawn when the timer reached zero. Waited for some time and decided to leave game and rejoin. We eventually won the game but i was penalized for leaving (i dropped a rank).DrDisciple0 Jul 2
Jul 2 UNABLE TO ACCES HERO SELECT SCREEN DURING MATCH I'm still mad this happened, but when the round ended my screen went to a kill cam instead of the hero select screen and afterwards I was not able to pick a hero because the screen was locked on to some random location on the map. I had to exit the game entirely and then log back in and rejoin the match. I only got 2k exp for the entire match and I lost 2 levels even though we won the match. I want my exp and levels back because that's completely unfair to me that the game glitched out and I had to be penalized for it.thealpha0 Jul 2
Jul 1 battle.net aggioramento infinito cerco di accedere a batle.net ma nulla... si ape la finestra con la scritta : ''aggiornamento di battle.net in corso'' e si ferma circa a metà... cosa devo fare? ( è mai possibile che qualcosa funzioni come deve? da quando uso battle.net ogni giorno c'è un problema nuovo che mi costringe a passare almeno un paio d ore al giorno a sistemare... soprattutto su hos...) P.s gioco su macikariam1000 Jul 1
Jul 1 battle.net aggioramento infinito cerco di accedere a batle.net ma nulla... si ape la finestra con la scritta : ''aggiornamento di battle.net in corso'' e si ferma circa a metà... cosa devo fare? ( è mai possibile che qualcosa funzioni come deve? da quando uso battle.net ogni giorno c'è un problema nuovo che mi costringe a passare almeno un paio d ore al giorno a sistemare... soprattutto su hos...) P.s gioco su macikariam1000 Jul 1
Jun 28 Overwatch Beta Why does Overwatch Beta account status show as active when I don't have access?DeltaWind3 Jun 28
Jun 24 Cannot select valid account for nickname change service I have two SC2 accounts in EU region, both on one battle.net account. I managed to change nickname on EU2 account. But when I'm tryed to use free nickname change service, I found that I cannot select correct account for nickname change. In account management I have selection with US and two EU regions for nickname change service, but no matter what of EU regions I selecting, battlenet site showing me always character from my EU1.Kasarch0 Jun 24
Jun 23 Can't Redeem Overwatch Code I bought a physical copy of the origin edition of overwatch, and in order to redeem the code it sent me to the battlenet code redeem page, but every time I try to answer my security question, it says "Whoops! Looks like something went wrong. Please give us a few minutes and try your request later." It has been an hour and no change.Atromus3 Jun 23
Jun 22 Game Updates Setting Reverts No matter what I set for Game Updates > Automatic Updates, it always gets reverted back to "Apply latest updates and download future patch data". This sucks. When I only have a few minutes to play, I have to wait. Often it uses up all my time and I can't play. Steam is much better than Blizzard and Battle.net.Goodman0 Jun 22
Jun 22 GIFTCARD NOT WORKING The giftcards that i bought arent working i tried relogging i tried opening and closing the browsers i even tried my other laptop and it all gave me the same "and error occurred" bs. I need a !@#$%^- solution fast because support is doing f-all and i do not want to waste 40 eurosNuker1 Jun 22
Jun 21 Battle.net won't work. When I launch battle.net installer it says "We can't connect you to the Battle.net patch service. Please check your internet connection and try again." Then at the bottom it says "More help: BLZBNTBTS00000028" I done every single step and it still won't work. I bought overwatch and if this won't get fixed or patched or you help me, then I want my money back.. I checked if I had all the required stuff to launch this game and I do..MightyOwl1 Jun 21
Jun 21 My Battle.net giftcard won't work So, as soon as the Battle.net gift cards came to Greece i ruined and bought one. I go to my account settings and i click on the Add a Game Key button. I type in my gift card's code (yes i am 100% sure it's correct) and its says "Balance Load Amount: EUR 20.00" All good up to here. Then i click Load Balance. Here it says an error has occurred, without saying what's the error. PleaseHELP!OMGisPaul1 Jun 21
Jun 21 I'm having trouble redeeming a code My friend bought me a subscription but when I click 'REDEEM CODE' it repeats 'An error has occurred. You cannot claim this game card key. You have no eligible World of Warcraft accounts for this game card key.' Even known I do have an account and i play it almost every day.Trinicatt3 Jun 21
Jun 21 Desktop App - unable to add friend. So, brand new Bnet account set up today. Try to search for friends - nothing I keep getting "0 Results for"whatever" - doesn't matter if i search for their e-mail, name, or ID (with or without the hash). They are also unable to search for me - name, email or ID I don't show up. It will allow me to send an invite from in game (Overwatch) to an e-mail address but it's not being received. All connected to Europe, no parental controls set up. Thoughts?Freder1ck1 Jun 21
Jun 21 Diablo 2 patch I logged in today for the first time since the last patch. My skill bar is gone, so I can't cast anything. How do I get it back?Lily0 Jun 21